• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Psychic Pokemon?

Which team of Psychic Pokemons do you like?

• Latias and Latios

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Starmie

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Natu and Xatu

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Espeon

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • Spoink and Grumpig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • Celebi and Lugia

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Lunatone and Solrock

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Baltoy and Claydol

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Chimecho and Jirachi

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Meditite and Medicham

• Mewtwo and Mew

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Girafarig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Beldum, Metang and Metagross

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • Deoxys and Unown

• Smoochum and Jynx

• Exeggcute and Exeggutor

• Wynaut and Wobbuffet

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
Normally, I wouldn't have such a cliché opinion, but I have to say, I prefer the Gardevoir line myself. Besides using it extensively in the TCG, I just find that Gardevoir's a lot more....elegant. It seems more suited to being a Psychic than some of the other weirdos. ^^;;

I voted Starmie, though I have more favorite psychic types...

Alakazam
Starmie
Mew
Xatu
Unown
Wobbuffet
Gardevoir
Spoink
Lunatone
Chimecho
Metagross
Mime Jr.

Did you forget Psyduck, not want to include him, or run out of room? I chose Wobbuffet but it's really probably died with Psyduck. I've never actually seen Wobby in the cartoon as of yet, but I've seen the picture, read about it, and recently heard a sound clip. Which went something like: "Silently..." "Stealthily..." "Meowthfully..." (?) "Wobbuffet!"

Not very stealthy.

PS: I see Mew is popular. I've never actually seen Mew or Mewtwo, but I don't really like them. In fact, I really like cats, but the only catlike Pokemon I like is Meowth.

Last edited:
Jeez, I like a lot of psycic pokemon, But I voted for Espeon cause it's an Eev-a-lution...and because it looks cool... ^^; List:
Espeon
Xatu
Latias/Mew(tie? x_x)
Mewtwo
Girafarig(cute and yet ugly at the same time...???)
Latios
Lugia

Note: NONE of these are ones I don't like.

aww!

Espeons rock! Their special attack and speed is great. They are cute and pretty!

I voted for Metagross, my favourite Pokemon, and so far the only one who has both of my two favourite types. ^_^

Mine are Metagross and Alakazam I think they both look really cool and are really powerful plus Metagross is steel type as well so hes really awesome. Hence why I have one on Emerald

Last edited:
Baltoy and Claydol look really interesting seeing as how they are based on ancient "spaceman" clay figures from the Jomon period in Japan! :party:

343.png
344.png

I always like Drowzee (who is SO overshadowed by Abra), Erlade is neato, so is Medicham, Dootakun rules, and Xatu is great.

I voted for Abra. I like Abra because he is so small and good at teleporting that no one can hit him and he just gets his hits off.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom