• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Psychic Pokemon?

Which team of Psychic Pokemons do you like?

• Latias and Latios

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Starmie

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Natu and Xatu

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Espeon

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • Spoink and Grumpig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • Celebi and Lugia

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Lunatone and Solrock

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Baltoy and Claydol

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Chimecho and Jirachi

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Meditite and Medicham

• Mewtwo and Mew

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Girafarig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Beldum, Metang and Metagross

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • Deoxys and Unown

• Smoochum and Jynx

• Exeggcute and Exeggutor

• Wynaut and Wobbuffet

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
I love Unown! their unique, and they're the shape of the letters in the alphabet! I have a level 56 unown in my team.

Latias And Latios should have more votes...
i know my vote.

Espeon, simply because she's an Eeveelution. Plus the cutest among the Psychic types, IMO.

I really like Mew and Mewtwo, maybe thats why the first movie is and forever will be my favourite movie

My vote goes to Metagross family.
Following are Latias/Latios, Bronzong, and Gardevoir/Gallade.
Oh yeah, gen IV and V are not here..

Mew and Mewtwo are both some of my fav pokemon of all time and i love there disings and they both have great stats and huge move pools.

In the older games its wiothout a doubt, alakazam as my favourite pokemon full stop, 4th gen on, with the Zam+elemental punches having the guts taken out of it, metagross had to step up and take its place.

Ralts family. I like how a very weak pokémon grows and with effort becomes a rather powerful one. I think that's why it's the "starter" pokémon for Wally in GenIII.

Espeon also rocks.

ralts, kirlia and gardevoir. I've loved them ever since I obsessed over catching one because Wally did :)

The Slowpoke family, no question. They may be just average and have abominable speed, but they can learn a huge variety of stategic and powerful moves.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom