• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Psychic Pokemon?

Which team of Psychic Pokemons do you like?

• Latias and Latios

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Starmie

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Natu and Xatu

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Espeon

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • Spoink and Grumpig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • Celebi and Lugia

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Lunatone and Solrock

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Baltoy and Claydol

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Chimecho and Jirachi

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Meditite and Medicham

• Mewtwo and Mew

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Slowpoke, Slowbro and Slowking

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Girafarig

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Beldum, Metang and Metagross

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • Deoxys and Unown

• Smoochum and Jynx

• Exeggcute and Exeggutor

• Wynaut and Wobbuffet

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
I just noticed Drowzee and Hypno are not in the choices.

Anyway, in game I love using Starmie for it's incredible stats and movesets, also I like Azelf, same reason with Starmie.

Outside the game, I like Jirachi for it's extreme cuteness and interesting origin. And the quirky Exeggutor, always makes me curious about it's design. Lastly, I love Hypno for being weird, psycho-pedo looking and awkward.

Starmie, it is versatile and quick. Latios, Latias, Metagross, Xatu, and Slowbro are great, too.

Reuniclus - unique design and concept, it's cute, and it has a great ability and stats. Slowpoke is also a favourite for similar reasons - fun and cute.

Tie between the Abra line and Female Meowstic for me. I really like all of their designs a lot, and from what I've used of it, Alakazam seems like a decent Pokémon to battle with. Never used Meowstic before though, and I really regret not having one on my team in Pokémon Y.

I also like Masharna, Xatu, Espeon, Metagross, and Gardevoir

Last edited:
I especially love Sigilyph, Claydol, and the Solosis line for their bizarreness. I also think Lunala, Tapu Lele, and Starmie are really lovely Psychic-types. Other ones I like include Spoink, Chimecho, Wobbuffet, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Uxie, Metagross, Victini, Meloetta (Aria), Gallade, Woobat, the Abra line, Bronzong, Lunatone, Delphox, Deoxys, and the Eon Duo.

Gardevoir. It's also my favorite Pokemon overall.

My username kind of gives it away, doesn't it? That being said, I like Natu and Xatu mainly outside the games (meaning that they are pokémon that I would have if I lived in the pokémon world, but I'd also have an Espeon), while I find them slightly weak as team members in the game. In the games I like Staryu and Gardevoir.
Outside of the games, I tend to like pokémon that are fairly cute but slightly weird. I'm not overly fond of pokemon that obviously have been designed for cuteness alone, nor pokémon that are simply too weird (eg when we reach the weirdness level of a living keychain floating around in mid-air it's gone a bit too far).

Mewtwo and Mew...even though Mew's actually kind of a prick in the Japanese version of the first movie.

Celebi and Lugia for me. What can I say? SoulSilver was my first main series Pokémon game.

it's hard to say what my favorite psychic-type is. Starmie, gothorita, beheeyem, meowstic, tapu lele, bruxish, and lunatone are all contenders for the position of my favorite psychic-type.

Here's a list:

Beheeyem, Lunatone, Starmie, Swoobat, Espurr, Bruxish, Tapu-Lele, Inkay/Malamar, Duosion,

To a lesser extent I also like Wobbuffet, Jirachi and Gothorita.

Outside of the first two, none of them are in any particular order.

The giant, magical and steely Hoenn spider, Metagross. It's aesthetically pleasing all around, but there's one thing I particularly find brilliant about it: the big X motif appearing on the center of its face which almost gives it a kind of pirate attitude.
I don't like Mega Metagross, however, as it looks like two Metagross one over the other... Whatever... The love I hold for the original Metagross is enough to make it my favourite Psychic Pokémon.

Honorable mention to Starmie, Xatu, Musharna, Meowstic and Tapu Lele.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom