• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Japanese sport series do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
There are many types of sport series in Japan (of course including motorsports), such as Nippon Professional Baseball, J League (Japanese Professional Football League), Japan Golf Tour, JGTC (Japan Grand Touring Championship, now Super GT), JBL (Japan Basketball League) and Suzuka 8 Hours.

As the title says, which is your favorite Japanese sport series? Mine is Super GT and D1 Grand Prix (thought I'm disappointed with recent Super GT seasons due to cars).

Now it's your turn.

NOTE:You MUST provide a real life answer, NOT anime nor manga-related answers.

Last edited:
Kuroko's Basketball... And I don't even watch Basketball or knew any rules but I'm totally nuts about this anime.

Kuroko's Basketball... And I don't even watch Basketball or knew any rules but I'm totally nuts about this anime.

You must provide a real life answer, NOT anime nor manga answers (such as Kuroko's Basketball). I mean real life only, NOT anime nor manga. Do you mean JBL (Japanese Basketball League)?

You must provide a real life answer, NOT anime nor manga answers (such as Kuroko's Basketball). I mean real life only, NOT anime nor manga. Do you mean JBL (Japanese Basketball League)?
Oh, then don't mind me, I misunderstood the "Japanese sports series" part. No, I don't think I have ever watched any Japanese sports series.
However, I think I have heard of Nippon Professional Baseball before.

I only watch J League and any tournament JFA plays international matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom