• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Kanto Legendary Pokémon do you like?

Which Kanto Legendary do you like the best?

• Articuno

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Moltres

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Mew

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 20 32.3%

• Total voters
Mew! It's cute, and it can learn every TM, which is useful. But mostly, I love it because it's one of the cutest Pokemon ever.

OK When I was a kid and dont know much about pokemon
legendary i liked was Articuno
Because it beauty will summon ice when appear.

Mew was very unlike before I play Diamond
Because its spite very ugly for me just like a baby alien

Mewtwo would be my vote. I wouldn't say Mew, since in my opinion, is too simple. The bird trio I do like, especially Articuno, being Numero Uno.

Ooohhh...... Sooooo hard!

I love the legendary birds!
But Mewtwo and Mew are sooo cool as well.....
I can't choose! I like them all too much!

Articuno gets my vote, it was my all time favourite until Generation 2 came out. It has a fabulous design, and its cry is almost musical! That fits it well.

Articuno's grace and beauty make it my favorite Kanto legendary. And I just like Ice-type a lot.

Articuno, because it made me appreciate the beauty and power of Ice-types (even if it's part Ice) for the first time, really.

Mewtwo.

The birds have lost their luster over the years, and even though Mew's lots of fun to use, it can't match up to the might of its clone. Mewtwo is still my favourite legendary to this day; it can tear through just about anything.

Mewtwo. It's just what one expects in a true legend.
Immensely powerful, cruel, and distant from everything. The best. The original ultimate battle machine.

Bonus points for not even being natural.

Mewtwo. It's just what one expects in a true legend.
Immensely powerful, cruel, and distant from everything. The best. The original ultimate battle machine.

Bonus points for not even being natural.

This. Is. Truth.

I voted for Mewtwo, Because I will never forget the first time stumbling across that battle in the original Pokemon Red. O_O OMG What the heck is that?

Very surprised at how popular Articuno is on here. Back in the day, when the 3 birds were still relatively new I remember it being all about Zapdos.

Mewtwo for me. The original legendary badass.

Yeah Articuno I guess. I have a thing against. Things that are too popular like Mew and MewTwo. And I like the elegance of it.

Articuno.. She is very powerful plus I love the design.

It was a tough decision between Articuno and Mewtwo. I would say that Articuno is my favourite one, as I remember not even expecting to see it, when I was exploring the Seafoam Islands in Pokemon Red. I was so surprised to see this mysterious looking ice type bird and I knew I had to catch it.

The battle was quite long because it took a few Pokeballs to catch it, but it was worth it. Articuno is a beautiful and graceful blue bird of the skies with hail that emanates from it's wings. I had a similar encounter with Mewtwo, but it just wasn't the same as my one with Articuno.

I like them all, but I'll go with Articuno. It is elegant and majestic and I love its cry.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom