• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Main Character's Pokemon should of evolved?

Reaction score
I will respect your opinion.
For me, I think Ash's Quilava, Ash's Snivy, Ash's Gible, Ash's Pignite, Clemont's Chespin, Dawn's Buneary, and Misty's Horsea should of evolved. Because Ash should of have a Typhlosion, Serperior, Garchomp,and Emboar While Clermont has a Chesnaught, Dawn has a Lopunny, and Misty has a Kingdra.

Misty had a kingdom is fine with me
Pig nite evolve or not is also fine with me. Garchamop is absolutely important for Corphish evolved or not is also fine with me. I want Boldre. I love rogenrolla and its evolutions souch and really want boldore to evolve as it is the first time for Ash to have a transferring evolutionary.

Misty had a kingdom is fine with me
Pig nite evolve or not is also fine with me. Garchamop is absolutely important for Corphish evolved or not is also fine with me. I want Boldre. I love rogenrolla and its evolutions souch and really want boldore to evolve as it is the first time for Ash to have a transferring evolutionary.
Who else do you want to see evolve?

Ash's Totodile should have evolved into Croconaw, just so Ash would have three middle stage Johto starters.
Corphish should have returned in Journeys and evolve, since its obvious it wasn't gonna in Hoenn cuz they weren't ready for Ash getting a Dark type yet.
Ash's Oshawott should have evolved at least once in Unova.

Brock should have evolved his Marshtomp into Swampert during the Battle Frontier arc (Make it a three-way evolution).

May should have evolved Delcatty. Its cute enough still in order to work in contests.

Ash's Totodile, Quilava, Squirtle, Gible, Snivy, Oshawott, Bulbasaur, Corphish, Buizel, Rowlet, Dawn's Piplup and Buneary, May's Munchlax, Misty's Horsea, Goldeen, Psyduck, Azurill, Serena's Pancham, Lana's Sandy, and Lillie's Snowy should have evolved all the way into their final forms.

Well the Pokemon I wanted to see evolve was Ash's Quilava, buizul, and Scaggy as all three final evolutions are my favorite of their respective generations (and Scrafty is my all time favorite). Brock's marshtomp, Misty's Azurill, and Lana's sandy are some others I wanted to evolve.

For Ash- Bayleef into Meganium, Quilava into Typhlosion, Snivy into Servine, Pignite into Emboar, Rowlet into Decidueye
Brock’s Marshtomp should have evolved into a Swampert
Snowy should evolve into an Alolan Ninetales
Sandy should evolve into a Vaporeon

Maybe Snivy will evolve during the M8.
Yeahhhh no....

I really don't see Ash picking Snivy at all.

In fact, I don't see him using ANY reserves for the M8 matches. Maybe Greninja could pop up for Alain's battle (if that even happens) but with those pesky vines forever hanging about in Kalos, even that's not a given.

For Ash- Bayleef into Meganium, Quilava into Typhlosion, Snivy into Servine, Pignite into Emboar, Rowlet into Decidueye
Brock’s Marshtomp should have evolved into a Swampert
Snowy should evolve into an Alolan Ninetales
Sandy should evolve into a Vaporeon
Agreed. Also Dawn's Quilava should evolved into Hisuian Typhlosion.

I think Ash's Buizel definitely should've evolved. The reason Ash traded Aipom for Buizel is because of how much Buizel preferred battling over contests, so it makes sense that Buizel would've liked to evolve to better his battling prowess.

It would've been pretty cool to see Buizel evolve in the episode where it learned Ice Punch, as it was one of his last episodes focusing on him trying to improve his battling skill.

Back
Top Bottom