• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which movie character are you?

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/generator/

This is a fun little game where you put in your name and see which movie character you are. The main cast seems to be in there as well. I'm apparently Proof. Ick.

It's interesting to see the character descriptions and what video they chose. We also get a summary of the series/movie the character was in. (With some interesting English translations of the early movies.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Masato. XP At least it got the glasses part right!

(And Baron Alberto for my IRL name. Much more fitting :p)

Rowena for me. I haven't seen movie 13 but she seems pretty cool from the Bulbapedia page about her.

I got Sam from the 4th movie. I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

Edit: I just did it with my username and got Miranda from the 1st movie. I didn't recognize her at first, so I had to look her up on Bulbapedia.

Last edited:
When I used my real name, I got that Rafe kid from the Deoxys movie. When I used my username, I got some beardy man from the Manaphy movie.

Hell yes!

Of course I got Kidd (from Lucario & The Mystery of Mew) when I put my real name in, and she's like my favorite movie character yet, so I couldn't be happier. Not to mention that I got Rebecca (Destiny Deoxys, when I typed in my username, and she's rather cool too, especially as she's using Metagross.

Two awesome females, I couldn't be happier.

And for the lolz I also tried typing Iris, just to see if I actually would get Iris, but... no. I got Ash. (?)

I got Fleura from the 2nd movie with my user name and Malin from the 15th movie with my real name.

Yeah, I definitely take the former (a character who has a noticeable movie role) over the latter any day.

....Wait, I got a girl for both of them?

Iris/ムサリナ - Satoshi
shinjiteru - Kenji
Archaic - Haruka
Meron - Masato
タケシ - Iris
Dogasu - Musashi
ニャース - Kojiro

These are all the main characters I've been able to get so far.

Last edited:
I got the Tag Battle announcer from Movie 7. Interestingly, 1-2 weeks ago I was addicted hearing the music from the part of the movie where he was commenting on the Satoshi and Tori's upcoming battle with the other two trainers.

I typed in Harry Potter and got Sir Aaron. I guess Aura is close to magic?

And I get Ash when I type in Gary. I also get Ash when I type in Digimon.

Last edited:
Iris/ムサリナ - Satoshi
shinjiteru - Kenji
Archaic - Haruka
Meron - Masato
タケシ - Iris
Dogasu - Musashi
ニャース - Kojiro

These are all the main characters I've been able to get so far.

I got Takeshi when typed in my brother's name, Andreas.

I'm trying to get Dento, but no success as of yet.

78.jpg

?_? yeah this is totally me, sexy.

and when I type in my full real first name.
83.jpg

yeah that's more me.

I tried to get Dent using a character's name and got it (or Cilan, to make it more fitting) with Cress.

Amongst the names I typed in to get that result, I had to laugh at both Pod and Corn getting Proof.

Last edited:
For my real name, I got Kodai, and for my username, I got Rioka. Interesting that they're both from M13....

Typed in my real name and got Juanita/Janta from the 14th movie. With my username, I got Cilan/Dent. Interesting...

Got Tracey for my username, and this:

dafuqisthis.jpg

....................when I type in my real name. Whatever that is.

Back
Top Bottom