• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which new Eeveelutions do you want?

I would like to see the rest of the type chart filled out. And for each evolution to, in turn, get another form above that that is dual-typed.

Mine are....

Obliveon
Ghost Type
Evolve when it faints in a graveyard area.
Name comes from Oblivion and Eon.

Confleon
Fighting type
Evolve when it is levelled up after defeating a Fighting type opponent.
Name comes from Conflict, and Eon.

Cieleon
Flying Type
Evolves while holding "Shining Feather" and in a sky battle.
Name comes from Ciel (French for sky) and Eon.

i wanna see a ghost eevee

it evolves with the death stone but only instead of merely poking the eevee with it u need to bash its head open with it and it dies and rises as an undead abomination

I want THESE Eeveelutions:
A. A Steel-Type Robot-Like Eeveelution called Ironeon(Or Something Similar)
B. A Dragon-type Eeveelution named Drakeon
C. A Fighting-type Eeveelution called Champeon
D. A Bug-Type Eeveelution called Insecteon
E. A Flying Type Eeveelution called Aeroeon(Possibly COULD Resemble an amalgam of BOTH a Flying Fox & a Bat-Earred Fox)

None it would be nice to give a new Pokemon as many choices as Eevee. Hell maybe an old one. I can't be the only one who wouldn't mind Fearow getting three Evolutions in one generation.

@QueenEevee I get that but what's wrong with its gimmick being used for someone else. Where's the harm?

There's no lore for any Pokemon to have so many evolutions other than Eevee. They'd have to make a new evolution Pokemon from scratch, and advertise it to popularity. It would be tedious to them, when they can simply throw an evolution to Eevee, and it's be popular as heck.

A Dragon type Eevee evolution is the one I'd like to see the most.

I believe Drageon would be a good name for it, as it is almost the word 'Dragon.' I'd also accept Drakeon as the alternative.

There's no lore for any Pokemon to have so many evolutions other than Eevee. They'd have to make a new evolution Pokemon from scratch, and advertise it to popularity.

Soooo there are a bunch of retcons and inconsistencies in the series anyways.

If an old Pokemon got three new evolutions would us not getting an explanation before hand bother people? They can also you know NOT shill them to a Lucario/Eevee level. Also this whole thing is a non issue if they make a new Pokemon. They advertise new lines from scratch all the time.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom