• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which new Eeveelutions do you want?

I don't really want another eeveelution. Mostly because I think any new eeveelution will end up having a colour that's too similar to the existing ones now. Blue-Yellow-Red-Purple-Black-Green-Pink is pretty nicely spread out. Glaceon's colours are already pretty close to Vaporeon's and Sylveon's.

White? I'd like a ghostly white one. I guess the evolutions look similar becuase they're light coloured (except Umbreon). I'd like to see a dragon onc and then end it.

Well, there's no purple, gray, white, orange and brown eevelution. A gray cyborg steel eevelution is pretty given. A white spectral eeve would be awesome, I was thinking the same :D

I think the problem is that all eevelutions were designed by the same person after gen 1... Jolteon and Flareon were made by a different designer and they look quite different. Maybe in gen 8 other artist should design the eevelution instead of Atsuko Nishida for a change.

purple = Espeon
White = Sylveon
Orange = Flareon
Brown = Eevee itself

Glaceon is also bordering on gray

purple = Espeon
White = Sylveon
Orange = Flareon
Brown = Eevee itself

Glaceon is also bordering on gray
Espeon is lilac.
Flareon... to me it's red, but if he's orange so it lacks a red eevelution.
Sylveon ok, but i's color scheme is pink and white more focused in the pink.
Eeve is brown but it's evolutions look quite different, and also there's different tones of brown that could be used in the design
Glaceon is light blue

Espeon is lilac.
Flareon... to me it's red, but if he's orange so it lacks a red eevelution.
Sylveon ok, but i's color scheme is pink and white more focused in the pink.
Eeve is brown but it's evolutions look quite different, and also there's different tones of brown that could be used in the design
Glaceon is light blue

Lilac is pale purple so it within the purple family. I guess Flareon can be both red and orange. Sylveon is more white than pink but I guess the pink pops more. Glaceon is indeed light blue but hey Vaporeon is light blue too! Differences in shades is one thing but my point is that the 8 that we have now (with the exception of Glaceon which kind of overlaps with Vaporeon's and Sylveon’s colour schemes) are distinct and that I don’t think there’s another distinct colour group that has yet to be used. Brown perhaps but thats made by mixing the three primary colours and thats perfect for Eevee. Maybe a normal eeveelution but that's kind of redundant imo.

Steel type. Eeveelutions are made to either showcase a new type or a new evolution method. I just found it odd that we didn’t get a steel type eeveelution along with umbreon during gen 2. So yeah, steel type pretty please.

Also I think a fighting type would be extremely interesting in terms of design.

Lilac is pale purple so it within the purple family. I guess Flareon can be both red and orange. Sylveon is more white than pink but I guess the pink pops more. Glaceon is indeed light blue but hey Vaporeon is light blue too! Differences in shades is one thing but my point is that the 8 that we have now (with the exception of Glaceon which kind of overlaps with Vaporeon's and Sylveon’s colour schemes) are distinct and that I don’t think there’s another distinct colour group that has yet to be used. Brown perhaps but thats made by mixing the three primary colours and thats perfect for Eevee. Maybe a normal eeveelution but that's kind of redundant imo.
Lilac and purple are different colors, in the same vein as orange and red. Yeah, Glaceon and Vaporeon unfortunately are the same shade of blue, i'll never get this choice. Imo Sylveon is overdesigned,i don't like the mix of colors, but an eeve with a body that's just pink or just white will look different. As for brown, besides normal, I think a ground, fighting or rock can eventually fit the color depending of the concept.

Well, you already made your mind, but I agree that the recent eevelutions are somewhat similar, but this is a issue that can be fixed with a different designer. Fakemons are a good example of how some eeveelutions could potentially look. Besides the color, there's lots of details they could add to make it different from each other like horns, wings, fur, antennae, tails, fangs, etc..

I think flying would be nice for we need more pure flying types.

My other choice would be a Fighting type eevee, if Sylveon evolved through it's trainers love and being pampered then imagine an eevee that was given tough love and pushed to it's limits till it became competitive just like their trainer. I preferably would also like it to stand on two legs during battle but it'll revert back to casually walking on all fours. The standing on hind legs fighting stance will match Lucario, Mega Lopunny, and Incineroar. (who are also cuddly fighters the possible trainer who raised this eevee might own)

I want eeveelutions for all the remaining types, but if I had a preference then I would saying Flying so that we get a non legendary pure flyng type, Ghost because I've formed a special likeness for them after a 50% Ghost team in Moon, and normal. Seriously a simple eeveelution thats just normal type and evolves via leveling up. Though at the same time I think normal as the last one would be pretty special. It would also be pretty cool if maybe they evolved them further. It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

maybe dragon or poison would be a good option

I would love to see a Fighting Eeveelution. Like, have it's fur look like a Karate Gi and give it a red bandana, ala Ryu from Street Fighter.

I really want a Ghost and Steel type Eeveelution; since we got one during Kalos and then none during Alola, so maybe we'll end up getting two or three this time around for Gen 8? (Not holding my breath tbh) but let's say for the sake of arguments it's three eeveelutions of Gen 8; Steel, Ghost and Flying.

I though of opening a thread specially for Eeveelutions. Which new ones do you want to see in Gen 8?

I would like to see a Flying-type, a Dragón-type, and a Fighting-type one.
The ones I want the most are Poison, Ghost and Steel
After that, Bug and Ground. Don't care for the rest much

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom