• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which non-starter Pokémon would you choose to be a starter trio?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
One Grass-type, one Water-type, and one Fire-type. Which ones do you choose to create your own personal trio of starter Pokémon?
(Every kind of Pokémon is allowed — dual-types, Legendaries, Pokémon that evolve once or not at all — you can either try to keep it balanced or just have fun with it!)

Grass: Bellsprout -> Weepinbell -> Victreebel
Water: Spheal -> Sealeo -> Walrein
Fire: Magby -> Magmar -> Magmortar

Oh, that's a tough one... I tried to keep it even as I could while thinking of Pokemon that'd just be really fun starters!
Predictably, I would be choosing Sewaddle..

Grass: Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny
Water: Azurill -> Marill -> Azumarill
Fire: Litwick -> Lampent -> Chandelure

I've always liked the idea of an alternative type triangle for the starters...

Fighting: Machop
Dark: Sandile
Psychic: Hatenna

Ground: Trapinch
Poison: Zubat
Grass: Bounsweet

Steel: Beldum (I also considered Klink, but most people dislike Klink, sadly)
Fairy: Togepi
Dragon: Dratini

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom