• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of Ash's friends made the least impact on his journey?

Who least impacted Ash's journey?

• Total voters
By the time a new series comes a round the "impact" the older cast members had on him is gone and never brought up again. So in reality, no one had a real impact on him. What difference did May make compared to Dawn?

If anyone really impacted him in some form are Brock and Misty because they put up with his noobery. /=

So everyone else impacted him the least. o:

Just like Ampharos King said, you can't say Iris or Cilan had the least impact, as their series hasn't even ended yet.

why you put may and max together ??

may has a good rule

brock was useless

Why are Iris and Cilan listed? They haven't even been with him for 52 eps yet.

Why are May and Max listed as the same person?

Misty and Brock had the most impact on his journey, since they taught him about advantages and helped him a lot with his battles and Pokemon.

Seriously guys, Brock did have the biggest impact on Ash from all the characters so far.

^ This. Though retract a vote from me because I thought it was a thread on who had the most impact on him.

I say Misty because its too early for Iris and Cilan, and May and Max should be different. Brock has been there for so long and the're practically brothers.

brock has the least impact I used to watch pokemon ever since it came out in 90s I cant remember anything for brock...all characters has impact the journey except brock he always get the useless rule,watch the movies and you can see that he doesnt appear a lot and most of his scenes is about him standing silently.

COME ON guy this threat is not about your love to characters i love brock more than anyone btw but this doesn't mean that I have to say that he've got the biggest rule while hes more like a minor character.

As I said, if you read the thread you'd realise it's about the impact on Ash's journey, not on the show as a whole. Brock had had the biggest impact on ASH than everyone else.

Without my vote, he is still second top voted. Wtf?

People are misunderstanding the topic. This is not about who had the biggest role of Ash's friends, that would be Dawn followed by May respectively.

It's who had the least impact on Ash's journey for the saga they were around for.

Oops I read this wrong and I thought who made the "best impact" until i read it again. so disregard my vote for Brock since I think he greatly impacted Ash in my opinion. But least impacted is hard to say really with those choices. its too early to make a judgement about Cilan and Iris, and Max and May shouldn't be paired together.

I'd say Max here, can't think of one thing he did the entire time for Ash while he was there.

Max, yes, but i can't vote on him knowing that i'll be voting on May too

BAD idea.

May and Dawn impacted it the most, by diverting him with contests, even inspiring him to participate in a couple. He also participated in the Hearthome Collection because of Dawn.

Going to re-iterate for the sake of clarification:

People are misunderstanding the topic. This is not about who had the biggest role of Ash's friends, that would be Dawn followed by May respectively.

It's who had the least impact on Ash's journey for the saga they were around for.

Ah, the least.

It's still Max though.

I'd vote for Max, but that would be voting down May as well.

Max, obviously. I can't think of any impact he has had on Ash. Brock and Misty helped Ash when he was a noob and it is too early to vote for Iris or Cilan.

Back
Top Bottom