• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of Ash's Oak'd Pokemon do you never see him using again?

I'll say Muk and Cyndaquil. Has Muk battled even five times?

Cyndaquil is just so weak and Ash prefers Charizard so he has no use for Cyndaquil.

Ash used Muk against Gary in the Johto league, and that was the last time he used it. Muk is pretty decent as a battler, its just underused.

I think Muk has potential but Ash has to use it more in order to prove that. I mean, gosh has that thing ever gotten a win besides the one off the hyper Bellsprout back at the Indigo League?

To put it simply, nothing is gauranteed. But, the pokemon we can be sure to see him use again are as followed.

-Charizard
-Sceptile
-Bulbasaur
-Snoralax
-Squirtle
-Heracross
-Tauros
-Donphan
-Glalie

In terms of his other johto pokemon though, I think we have a better chance of seeing Lapras or Primeape again than that.

Well the most certain choice for who he will actually bring back is - ofc - Charizard. He always returns since the writers love him. (A whole movie dedicated to him, anyone?)

Poke's he will not bring back: Totodile, Cyndaquil, Bayleef. Noctowl have a shot since it has foresight, so Ash will maybe bring it back when he meets some Ghost types.

Ash should have gaveing May his Noctowl, it whould have been great for the Contests since it's a shiny one.

Thow we probely never see him use Noctowl agian.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom