• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Which of Ash's outfits do you like best?

• Total voters
I actually like DP and Bw outfits. The BW outfit is a bit different and has more design on it while I liked the basic outfit coming from DP.

This one:

Ash_maid.png

Cross-dressing-maid-ash FTW!

I like his BW outfit the best. I like the yellow zipper on his jacket and his shoes. My second favorite is his AG outfit.

IMO Ash looks cute and handsome in his DP outfit, but I also like the original one since he's more like "the Ash" in that outfit.
AG is awful and he looks so child. What's the point with that neverused hood? BW is.. okay, I guess, but I still haven't used to it. The light blue just isn't Ash's colour.

You thought he looked like a child in his Hoenn outfit? I thought that and his DP one made him look the oldest.

Man, this thread takes me back. I remember when his DP outfit was revealed, and everyone was getting their feathers ruffled about how supposedly silly it looked. Shame they got rid of that Pokeball-esque 'S' on his hat...

Anywho, I like his Advanced Generation outfit the best. It's different from his first one, but it borrows just enough that it still remains familliar, without looking like a product of it's era. It's also fairly simplistic compared to the rest, and looks quite stylish as a result.

I would've voted for BW, but the rather squashed looking pokeball symbol on his hat is a bit off-putting imo.

I like the AG outfit the best. D8 Hoods people never use for the win!

DP is next because collars like that are love.

Finally, BW is 3rd because even though it's just a redesign of White-kun's outfit, I can't complain since I did the same thing in my Pt story. 8D; Plus, Ash's eyes look very cute in this outfit!

This one:

Ash_maid.png

That one is my fave too. @A@

It's a tie between DP and BW, imo. While he does look his oldest in the DP clothes, I really like the BW design and I think that it suits him much better.

I'd say DP because it made him look older and a bit more preppy while being still something an adventurous boy like Ash would wear. That was my favourite.

I liked the hood in AG's outfit and the general look of it... though something about hoods and short sleeves that don't mix imo.

BW... I like the design but find it a bit too flashy, too bright.

The original series outfit was the single ugliest outfit Ash ever wore. There's just no excuse for that coat... It didn't work... at all... Shred it, burn it, bury it in concrete.

Ash's original outfit is the best outfit. It's iconic.

The original series outfit was the single ugliest outfit Ash ever wore. There's just no excuse for that coat... It didn't work... at all... Shred it, burn it, bury it in concrete.

I asked my mother if she could make me a vest like that when I was younger...

Don't judge me! :<

I like AG the best, because I think the hoodie is awesome! And...the pop up collars are a bit too common in the pokeworld in my opinion XD

But his best outfit ever? Wallace cup outfit for sure.

I voted for DP, for pretty much the same reasons as Hellion. Although, I do like his original series for how adorkable it is :p

XD @martianmister

What about this one then?

images

Hmm...this is tough. They all had/have such good qualities about them.

The original outfit was kind of plain, but it looked amazing when the episode was well-animated. The fact that it's open was pretty cool. And his hat actually had a backstory.

The AG outfit was cool and all, but kind of plain. I like it because of how different it is from all the other outfits.

The DP outfit was rather striking, and it seemed...professional, in a way. Like it somehow reflected Ash's maturity. Or something. If that makes sense.

The BW outfit is somewhat of an antithesis to the DP outfit - it seems immature, but more in a way that says "Naive Youth! Full of Adventure!"

But my favorite outfit would have to be the one where he dressed like an eggplant.

I asked my mom (she's a fashion designer), and she said he looks kind of mean. But she liked the BW one.

AG. I'm a fan of the blue color scheme with the hoodie topping it off. Also, the blue shoes are lovely (I wish I had a pair).

I think his AG outfit makes him look older, while his DP outfit makes him look more mature (if that makes sense).

Back
Top Bottom