• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Which of Ash's outfits do you like best?

• Total voters
AG with the original being a close second. THE DP AND BW outfits are just modified versions of other peoples clothes and Ash really doesn't look that good in BW.

The AG outfit really helped show that the series was a fresh start and that most of the old stuff was being left behind. The hoodie was just pure win and the outfitlooked the most normal of all his clothes. Like, I could go outside and see someone dressed in a similar manner.

The AG outfit also made him look older in my opinion which was a good thing, before we found out he was still a freaking child.

I completely agree with you, Blue. I liked Ash's AG outfit for the same reasons. ^^

The original one is my favorite, just because of nostalgia. XD But Ash's Hoenn outfit is really awesome. =)

I voted for bw while I actually like them all

many people didnt notice this but actually ashs and also his friends outfits are designed to match the pokemon colors in this generation for example the AG gen. if you look closely you will find that all pokemon has a very .. I dont know how to explane it,a bright tones od colores I mean the starters are
Orange-yellow-red-Blue-light blue-green-yellowish green and so thats why the humans outfits where
blue-light blue-green-red-brown-orange

the colors was really awesome in this generation that make you feel happy when you look at them <3

actually DP was completely opposite it uses a darker tone of colors thats why Ash and dawn wears Black also brocks outfit

AG with the original being a close second. THE DP AND BW outfits are just modified versions of other peoples clothes and Ash really doesn't look that good in BW.

The AG outfit really helped show that the series was a fresh start and that most of the old stuff was being left behind. The hoodie was just pure win and the outfitlooked the most normal of all his clothes. Like, I could go outside and see someone dressed in a similar manner.

The AG outfit also made him look older in my opinion which was a good thing, before we found out he was still a freaking child.

Ash's first out fit is a modified version of reds out fit in the game -_- the only different is the color of the jacket

I think his actual BW clothes are fine, I just dislike it that it makes him look younger again.

Yeah, he was never truly aging in AG or DP, but he at least LOOKED older.

I think his actual BW clothes are fine, I just dislike it that it makes him look younger again.

he looks younger because of his big eyes not his outfit and I think he doesnt look THAT young in bw

I think the art you posted from Hoenn makes him look better than what he did in the Anime itself, But the Best Wishes style is really good I would change his jacket though.

I think I would have to go with the original. Maybe because it is how we were introduced to him or who know. I just love the outfit I guess.

Well, my favorite Ash's outfit is in Best Wishes series, and he looks like Hilbert/Black... so cute n sexy <3 I love his Unova outfit!

I like Best Wishes the best. The original series looks a bit cheesy nowadays. Advanced Generation was good too, but Diamond and Pearl was too similar to AG.

I like how neat the BW outfit looks, so I choose that one. His AG and DP outfits are too baggy, and the OS outfit is just flat-out ugly.

Original series outfit! Sure, it was ripped from Red (like ALL player characters on the anime, but Satoshi was the only one who developed itself away from his game counterpart) and added to some of Red's traits (the badass determined/smug-ish smirk in the Kanto saga) and a bit of stupidity made great memories!

DP, but mainly because that's the one I associate the most with Ash, for some strange reason.

Original all the way, it's more original (no pun intended), and fits him more (again, no pun intended).

I kind of feel the same about that, Ash looked older in the DP outfit, haha.
All of them are good though! The OS outfit stands out because of its flow- the open vest is pretty neat and made him look like an "adventurous" kid. However, AG gave Ash the hood, and that is cool. I kind of wished he actually used it- it's like his clothes are stationary or something. DP was a bit more mature (like the series itself hurhur), though like AG, his vest could've mimicked OS and could've been opened to add more movement to his character. He seemed a bit rigid in some scenes. Also the vest design makes him look like a Totodile..
I also dislike the design of the "original hat". : c But that has always just been me.

The AG gloves looked the coolest with that black and glow-green. : D I'm not sure about the hat, he should've gone with Hilbert's.

He should've just worn Hilbert's whole outfit. Just because it's the best Pokemon Trainer design since Red.

Seriously.

AG: The best by far. It was the most balanced
DP: Too serious. All black's not for Ash
BW: Blue-White is too spacey. It doesn't fit the good ol' Ash, even though we can say it suits the BW Ash. Still, this is comparison, it gets the down...

omg i'm cryingggg, there's so much love for his AG outfit wahaha. OKAY, i loved his AG outfit <3 ooh boy. he just looked so great and comfy in it, i loved that hood! (that he never even used omg).

i also liked the original outfit bc of the "tucked in shirt" look, ahha idk why but it always made me swoon ;___; i'm so embarrassed akjfbsdf
i didn't really like his DP outfit, where did that black and yellow combo come from? ahha

and finally, his current outfit (BW) i really like it ^^ especially his hat bc it looks similar to his original hat, and i love the pants tucked into his shoes- look. ash has quite a fashion sense cx

Back
Top Bottom