• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of Ash's Pokemon should evolve or stay unevolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPrower

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
As we currently know, Ash has Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Scraggy, and interchanges between Tranquill and Swadloon. Which do you all think should stay the way they are or evolve? Personally, I think it'd be fitting for Ash to have an Unfeazant and Leavanny, but I feel Oshawott shouldn't go farther than Dewott, and Snivy and Scraggy should stay how they are, since I feel they're better that way. As for Tepig, if we remember Ash's other Fire starters, it's not a stretch to think he may end up with an Emboar in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom