• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

I'm afraid, but the (cute) moon princess Kaguya Luna does not stand much chance against the beast that can create endless land.

...It appears to be a three-on-one, so unless there's some lucky Discharge parahax, I think this is a foregone conclusion.
Eh...I don't think Luna can use the Pokémon move Discharge, or some MLP-variant thereof.

Groudon has stat advantage over Gastly and Haunter, and over Gengar, a type advantage. EZ win.

Remi plays out her attacks in real time, while it's turn-based for Fawful. He doesn't stand a chance.
Gundams can't use Pokemon attacks
source.gif

Honestly... Do you guys really think Pokémon are immune to the effects of anything that isn't a Pokémon move?

I'm probably just complaining about it at this point, but considering the system that powers the Barbatos, would you want your dear Gengar spewing out bodily fluids trying to possess this thing? At least explain that you can possess the pilot or something, geez...

Mimikyu would, at first, hug and cuddle the girl in Arylett's avatar, and then, when everything seems just right, open up a barrage of Play Rough. The cunning Mimikyu, thus, wins.

In a war of attrition, I'd say that Mimikyu will come out on top... if it plays smart.

Back
Top Bottom