• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Mega's would, because, as said above, Tox Boxes are invincible.

I'm sure Chida's avi probably has some powers I'm not aware of, but as the Tox Box is entirely invincible, it's impossible for it to lose. It's just a matter of time until Chida slips and gets squished. :B

Satori, easily. They'd just bullet hell their way through everything.

Hydreigon

Just to clarify my avatar's abilities, she has the ability to read the minds and hearts of any living creature, including vengeful spirits. She also can inflict hypnotism in order to bring back traumatic memories and/or cause amnesia. She's even able to use said hypnotism to make replicas of previous attacks/abilities that the target has faced before.

I admit that I don't know who Shiro's avatar is, though...
A guy who holds the record for dying the most out of any character in the entire franchise, let's just keep it at that.

TBH I'm not sure how to judge the two above. Forgot what Neo's character was but I'll go with that.

Well, I guess ME's due to the chance of surviving a bullet.

Also, I think you are underestimating the power of my character... the power to manipulate objects around them/posess someone, as well as being undetectable, would probably make mine one of the stronger avatars here.

Satori again. If mainly because I dunno how the avatar directly above would fare with bullet hell.
Well, if the character dies so much, I'll say Squid's avatar wins this one.
Even if he didn't (and he comes back strong anyway), he's got no chance against all those spells. That much I can say for this character.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom