• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which opening themes have you never skipped?

Spurt! only lasted like 25 episodes, and I'm a sucker for seeing the old pokemon so I never skipped that one.

The Greatest Everyday simply because at that point I was watching live so I had no other option.

For that same reason basically any dub opening up until Battle Frontier. I really lucked out in that I started watching subs just in time to miss the god awful first dub opening of DP.

To be honest, I probably skipped over every opening at least once, so I'll consider it in terms of the ones I skipped the least;

Japanese:
- Spurt! (AG) is my all-time favourite opening theme song for the entire Pokemon series, it was so vibrant and energetic. Loved it.
- Greatest Everyday (DP) was also very catchy and upbeat.
- The first BW opening, I particularly like the animation sequence for this opening theme song and I always feel this song has a sense of a grandiose adventure.

Dub:
- Johto Journeys - this song is incredibly catchy.
- The DP rap, I'm unashamed to say.

People like the DP Rap, really? I find it's one of the worst dub intros, honestly, can't see what merit there is in it- it reminds me of the 4Kids' One Piece Rap.

Not saying you can't like it, but I'll never get it.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom