• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which partner Pokémon did you use in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia?

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
In Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, the ability to switch partner Pokémon was introduced. Seventeen representatives were chosen; one of each type. Which of the choices did you use?

Personally, I enjoyed using Midreavus, as it's ability was extremely helpful.

I really liked munchlax, but it was mainly for the lulz. I also liked chimchar ^^

Personally, I found my self using Pachirisu most of the game as well, only switching if the Partner Pokémon would be helpful with the next boss battle.

I never played Almia, regrettably, but if I had bought it I'd probably choose either Starly, Sneasel, or Chimchar.

I played Almia on a ROM and took Munchlax as a partner. It was never really very helpful, but nonetheless, it was cool to have a cutemon as your partner

I chose Pachirisu first since it's ability was a lot like Plusle's/Minun's from the first Ranger game. I switch a few times but Pachirisu was always my favorite and the partner I used the most.

I picked Starly and kept Starly. Personally I like the standard Plusle/Minun partner a lot better.

I did the entire main storyline with Pachirisu but post-game I used Snover fairly often. Because Snover's adorable. :3

On my first try I used Munchlax, but I switched to Mime Jr. as soon as I got, and occasionally Misdreavus. On my currant try I am using Pachirisu and havn't changed it yet.

I had Munchlax as a starter and didnt swap it till Id beaten the story.
Then I swapped it for Misdreavus. I also use Shieldon on occassion.

I just switch them out whenever I get a new one, and I tend not to go back. If I get them all, I'll just take the one that seemed to have the multicoloured musical notes the most often (which, as I recall, was Snover).

I used Pachirisu all the way through, except for the odd mission iirc... I love Pachirisu =3

Last edited:
I use Shieldon, it's ability is beast, but i use Gible more, as i find it's ability a bit more useful.

In the beginning of the game, however, i picked Munchlax.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom