• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokegirl Had the Best Swimsuits?

Which Pokegirl Had the Best Swimsuits?

• Misty

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • May

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Dawn

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Jessie

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It's a common factor that swimsuit episodes in shows were created to give the young male audience some eye candy to their favorite female characters, and the Pokemon is no exception. Here it's up to you to decide which Pokegirl had the best swimsuits out of the entire anime. And another note, please try to keep any sexual comments to a minimum (this is a kids show after all).

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye candy for what? Pedophiles? They're ten!

Anyway, I'd have to say May. That moment when she stripped down right in front of Ash was quite funny. The swimsuit wasn't bad, either...

I'll always be a Misty fan!

I think I liked her G/S/C-HG/SS swimsuit the best, but, she looked good in any swimsuit...

Let's pretend this thread is not creepy...

I'll go with Hikari, for obvious reasons.

This thread is pretty awkward.. when did Iris wear a swimsuit?

Iris wore a swimsuit in A Sandile Gusher of Change! , the same episiode Ash catches his Oshawott and his Krokorok first appeared (as a Sandile).

Uh, I liked May's somewhat. However, I don't see the problem in this with the whole male viewers thing. There has been plenty of time where Ash and Brock were in their swim gear plus, I wore a swim suit when I was 10. I had to. It was rule in order to be able to swim in the poll.

You guys can choose options that aren't for sexual reasons you know. Even if its just the colour of the swimsuits xD

And you guys need to give reasons per the GF rules too.

I guess I would say Misty, or Dawn. The former, IIRC, had like 5 ( 6 if you count the mermaid one) different ones.

We never really got at good look at Iris' so I don't know how she's winning this poll lol.

This is a very.... strange thread. I'd have to go with May, I guess. I think her regular swimsuit suited her the best.

We never really got at good look at Iris' so I don't know how she's winning this poll lol.

There is only two explanations:
1. It's just too good.
2. People just vote for their favourite character, like me.

May's the only character to actually strip into a swimsuit in front of everyone, so her.

Back
Top Bottom