• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

In all honesty, Glalie has always scared the $%&# outta me. Its shiny form is even worse, with those red eyes. *shudder*

Shedinja. If you look into its back, it takes your soul. And guess what you're looking at while you're using one in battle... *shudder* Litwick and its evolutions also kinda freak me out.

Musharna with its eyes open.

And let's not forget Jynx.

Cloyster for me. It always has that sinister look and you don't ever get to see its true form since it's always hiding in its shell.

hydreigon. three heads, wild-eyed, eats absolutely everything and a lot of it...i want one on my team just so i can get over how creepy it is.

Glalie, because its default expression is a nasty sneer; Shedinja, because of the fact that game forces you to stare at its back constantly, and it just APPEARS on your team with little fanfare; and Cofagrigus, because Yamask is so adorable that it's unfathomable how it could evolve into... that.

Drowzee and Hypno for sure...thanks a lot, Hypno's Naptime.

Also, Unown. After reading a few Creepypastas, the thought of Unown spelling out "DEATH" or something terrifies me. I'll stick to alphabet soup, thank you very much.

Sableye's on the list, too. Its design speaks for itself.

Mr. mime & Jr, Probopass (something about a giant nose with a mustache just creeps me out), Also Gothetelle *shivers* The eyes and giant lips...

Unowns are creepy. I remember the first time I accidentally tuned on the radio station while in the ruins of alph (crystal), I got slightly scared.
Also I find Mew creepy after watching the Lucario movie. Mew acts like a pedophile kidnapping Pikachu. And he has LOTS of toys. wtf..

I find the second form of Yabukuron disturbing. Still, he's totally awesome.

Drifloon. "It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away." - Pearl Pokedex entry. Isn't that just creepy?

Oh, and Shedinja and Parasect for the reasons already stated.

Drifloon. "It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away." - Pearl Pokedex entry. Isn't that just creepy?

I lol'd loud and hard when I read that. Such an adorable-looking pokemon too.^^

I think the Japanese pokedex may have said something about them dragging children away to the "world of the dead" - you could argue that we got the tamer verison, though I personally think it's a lot more sinister when the implication is that they just make off with children for the hell of it. :p

Hypno. Everything about it. The bedroom-looking eyes, the absolutely menacing pendulum, the "beard", the fact that it looks horrifyingly humanoid enough and all the frightening implications that the Pokedex provides.

Cryogonal, because it looks like an assassin creature that will be your very doom in a cold day if you are unlucky enough. Worst fact? It learns Attract despite being genderless. And it seems to be based on the demonic mirror at the beginning of "The Snow Queen". Uggghhh...

Although Darkrai and Giratina can also be considered as scary due to their abilities and the latter for its home, the Torn World, I find them rather fascinating. I have my limits when it comes to Nightmare Fuel, too. :)

Giratina.
There aren't many creepy pokémon in generations I-IV, but some of the new ones just freak me out. Like the bat-thing and the one that looks like a Muk made of compost and garbage.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom