• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

Pokemon themselves don't scare me at all, it's the premise of what they can do.

If Pokemon were real, I still wouldn't be afraid of them, unless they were in in the hands of not-so-stable trainers.

Getting cursed/haunted by some ghost pokemon, if not having your life-force stolen.
Most psychic pokemon could telepathically smush your head like a ripe melon. That's besides turning you into a schitzo with oatmeal for a brain.
Getting burnt by the likes of Houndoom.
Heck, even getting near most fire pokemon, seeing as many of them are entering the spontanious combustion temperature territory.
Driftloon dragging you to Hell.

I could go on.

Hypno.

I have posted it here once, and I'll post it again, I fear that Hypno is in the closet for real.

Since no one mentioned this...Chandelure. Basically, it's a chandelier that can suck the souls out of the unlucky ones. Truly the best Ghost this Generation.

Thanks for reading.

hypno is at the top of the list alongside machamp and probobass *shudders*.
also anything with more than one head . man,thats just creepy.

Ariados for me by far. I don't like Spiders. Spinarak is all right, it's kinda cute, but Ariados just gives me the creeps.

Just in terms of how they looked in game and in the movies I have to say Kyogre and Groudon. In real life it would be terrifying to see a giant whale like anmal (Kyogre) underwater. To see either of them in the cave of origin would also be pretty freaky for me.

No one really does... But I guess Gengar is the most 'scary'. Hides in your shadow, makes it move around, laughs, drops the degree, eats your soul. Normal stuff. :p

Spiritomb. Looks like a speed addicted, posessed snow globe with a sever case of schizophrenia thrown in for good measure. It put me off snow globes for life.

Pervert Drowzee and Hypno.

Also, what, no Haunter?

Diamond dex entry: It can slip through any obstacle. It lurks inside walls to keep an eye on its foes.

Silver & SoulSilver dex entries: Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

I love this pokemon, but think about that for a minute, and tell me that's not creepy.

Beedrill for me, mainly because bees scare the crap out of me irl. But for some reason I'm okay with Combee and Vespiquen. It's just Beedrill that freaks me out.

Banette. Its R/S/E sprite especially has an unsettling look to it, like it's gonna possess you right there.
BanetteNormalSprite.gif

Spiritomb. Looks like a speed addicted, posessed snow globe with a sever case of schizophrenia thrown in for good measure. It put me off snow globes for life.

I would hate to hear one of those things while walking through a cave. That and Hypno :p .

Ariados. I hate spiders more than anything else.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom