• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokemon creeps you out the most?

explode. it's mouth is down to the floor and it is just freaky.

totally weezing! its just creepy with the mutated heads D: and how the smaller one just looks like a dead twin attached to it. reminds me of the hills have eyes or wrong turn!

Am I the only one here who actually likes Hypno?

Miltank. That thing is evil. It took out half my team in Gold, and that smile... *shudders*

Miltank. That thing is evil. It took out half my team in Gold, and that smile... *shudders*

But does that necessarily make it creepy...? :/
I'm still going with Hypno. It's gotten to the point that I actually respect him more now than I did before. He's just that scary.

lickylicky, hypno, drowzee and mr. mime :/

they just look so... pedo-ish

and ulgamoth and the electric tarantula thing *shudders*

Smeargle with a moveset of: Charm, Sleep Powder, Harden, Slam. Scary stuff.
I see what you did there... unfortunatly O_O

Last edited:
^^ that too...

Also, Machoke and sleep powder

Am I the only one here who actually likes Hypno?

i like Hypno, however, his naptime scares the hell out of me, i even got nightmares about it...
JK

Sigilyph is kinda creepy imo. Blank stare, that Unown-looking thing on the top of its head... and also, Unown because of the radio signal and their appearances in creepypasta. Not to mention that after all this time we still don't know much about them!

Hypno because... it's Hypno. Hypno's Lullaby~

Unown, Hypno, Banette and Elgyem and his evolution.

Banette is creepy.

A doll-turned-Pokemon that holds a grudge against it's former owner. creeeeeeepy.

And, of course, Hypno.
(Almost) everyone would be creeped out by that Pokemon. Not that I hate him.

i would think spiritomb cus of its weird smile but then again i would have to say ditto, it kinda haz that wierd look..

Foretress. Hojeez.

The reason? The eyes staring through that shell... right through your soul.

I think Forretress is kind of cute. The dark spots around its eyes evoke thick-rimmed, round glasses to me, so I imagine it speaking in a stereotypical goofy nerd voice and then I laugh.

Doesn't anyone else find Aipom creepy? That thing sees into your soul. And with that Psychotic smile :scared:.

Its Hypno, it just freaks me out.
Drowzee looks kinda okay but Hypno... OH MAN!
I can hear that psychotic cry over and over again in my head...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom