• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon From BW Will You Miss the Most?

Life

oh my
Reaction score
Now that BW is over, I am curious to know who will miss what Pokémon.

I think I'll miss Boldore the most, to be honest. While that probably sounds really weird considering it had little-to-no personality, I always loved to see it when it was onscreen.

Hopefully we'll see you in the Kalos League
tumblr_mhlvcpoja51r84emlo1_500.gif

tumblr_m424808UVp1qd87hlo1_500.gif

I don't think I'll be missing anyone's Pokemon from this saga. Every Pokemon in this saga was bland and forgettable, to be honest.

Ash's Snivy. going to miss her take no attitude from anyone.

Palpitoad, it was so much fun watching his battles. Even though he didn't appear much, his appearances were great to see especially since he was my favorite Pokemon on Ash's team.

Cilan's Stunfisk for me. Stunfisk is my favorite Unova Pokemon of all, and Cilan's didn't disappoint in terms of being a giant trollface. What was disappointing though, was never getting to see it win a single battle.

Oshawott and Krocky Smalls

Last edited:
Ash's Oshawott was the most entertaining and the cutest out of any of his BW Pokemon. While he received such poor treatment battle wise and the writers went head over heels to make him out to be such a joke, he was still cute, goofy, and enjoyable. He probably had the most personality out of any of Ash's BW Pokemon, along with Snivy, Scraggy, and Pignite towards the end.

Though it isn't very popular, Gen V was my personal favorite and remains so at least in terms of story and sentimental value, so I'll be missing any that aren't available. But I think Whimsicott and Lilligant most of all.

Palpitoad, It is my overall favorite. Hope we get to see it win in BW. Against a foe Charizard and Pikachu easily falls too.

Ash's Oshawott because I thought he was hilarious! As well as his Pignite because I really liked watching it battle!

As far as battles go, I would probably have to say Pignite and Boldore. Pignite had some unique attacks that Ash's other Fire-types lack, and Boldore for being Ash's only Rock-type.

Both Oshawott & Emolga, those two made BW really fun to watch. I miss them a lot.

It's Emolga the one I miss the most, she was funny, entertaining, and very cute. Loved her personality.

I will also definitely miss Krookodile. He had such a great personality and was my first favorite fully evolved regional Pokemon that Ash was able to have.

Cilan's Stunfisk. Why?

maggyoflop.gif

tumblr_llgnvqBmZd1qclarso1_500.gif

Stunfisk never failed to amuse me. Anyone who's watched Kyurem And The Sword Of Justice should know what I'm talking about.

Stunfisk, Oshawott, and Krookodile.
Stunfisk:
Cilan's Stunfisk. Why?

maggyoflop.gif

tumblr_llgnvqBmZd1qclarso1_500.gif

Stunfisk never failed to amuse me. Anyone who's watched Kyurem And The Sword Of Justice should know what I'm talking about.

Oshawott:

Krookodile:

Need I say more?

Axew!

I loved that guy!!! So cute, yet cool, also had a good personality and very fun. Loved him with the Leaf Mask.

9-2.png

Back
Top Bottom