• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Juzey

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
If you got magically transported to the Pokémon world (IT WILL HAPPEN TO ME SOME DAY, I KNOW IT WILL), which region do you think you would most like to live in, and why?

More than likely i would live in Kalos. This is due to the Gym leader Grant, i would be one of his goons. I would train with Grant and hopefully get my own rock gym later on. so while i would live in Kalos i'd problably move to another region maybe Unova to open the rock gym there. So i would have a thing for being the rock gym leader, with fossil pokemon. So yeah i think this answers the question, Kalos then move to Unova.

Probably Unova, as it is based off of my country, and also there's the fact that it has four seasons. Which is kind of a big deal for me! Kalos would come in second.

Hoenn. While I don't like warmth too much, the variety of environments, the diverse set of Pokemon, and the quiet, peaceful, yet active towns/cities would be great to me. Sinnoh would be second place, followed by Unova.

Kalos. Where else am I gonna change my clothes? Or cut my hair?

In all seriousness. I love this region. Its the first time that I thoroughly enjoyed things like architecture and geography in a Pokemon game. I'd probably rent out a nice apartment in Lumiose or something if I had the money, or maybe somewhere in Coastal Kalos as a clean backup if I didn't.

I'd probably have to pick Kalos. It's so beautiful and I love pretty much all of the cities. To me it also seems less focused on nature than a lot of the other regions which is perfect for me. And the most important reason, SHOPPING GALORE! (Seriously, I'd probably live in Lumiose and become a fashionista along with my Dandy Trim Furfrou:)

Unova, because it's based on my old home of New York. I just love Castelia City!

Hmm, usually I'd say Johto without thinking, but I must admit, seeing how the cities of Kalos look so beautiful in the anime, I've changed my mind. I'd love to live in Kalos, and either in Shalour or Coumarine City because they're both at the seaside, although Santalune City looks awesome too...can't wait to see others in the anime: Laverre, Snowbelle, Anistar..., I'm probably gonna change my mind again xD

I would like to go to Unova but to be able to get cyndaquil as my starter than travel to all the rest

Probably Johto, I liked the region's forests and nature so much + the myths about rare/legendary Pokemon were intriguing.
...I'd consider living in Unova too because then I could stalk subway masters from a long distance with my creepy stare... ;P

Kalos was also in my mind, but probably the same problem as with Unova, too much cities - and I mean big cities, too much pollution etc. Even Kanto feels like it has too many city areas etc, even as I can imagine it's much more than in games; generic.
Hoenn and Sinnoh - Hoenn wouldn't have colder seasons at all so not sure if it would work out, and Sinnoh, well not sure because my brain has too vague memory of it.

In the end, if given certain reasons and ways to spend time like I'm interested in, I'd be able to live in any region or build my life within one. If it had more cities, I'd just pick the most foresty place haha. ;P

Since Hoenn with its diverse landscape and nostalgia is my favourite region, I would like to live there, preferably either in Sootopolis City (Especially if it is as lush and pretty as in OR/AS) or in Fortree (Hopefully they have efficient fire fighters there though).
But as I do not like hot weather at all, I'd probably temporarily move to Snowpoint City or Ecruteak City in the warm seasons, if possible.

Not sure, Kalos is pretty but I also like Johto due to the architecture... Maybe live in Kalos and retire to Johto?

Orre. Remember Pyrite Town? Where the kids and goons hung around the streets to battle all day? I'd be there. Assuming i live in a pokemon region, i'd also have many Pokemon to train.

I'm from the US and have family in New York, so based off of that I'd probably be in Unova. But my first game was set in Johto, and that's my favorite region, so perhaps I'd live there. Honestly I'd be the kind of person to move around a lot so I wouldn't have to settle for just one place.

I would choose Goldenrod if I had a choice. I love the peaceful, mountainous region of Johto and Saffron City is just a quick magnet train ride away!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom