• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Kalos, it has the greater Pokemons amount
Great cultural scene and beautiful castles
Snowbelle will be my hometown

Last edited:
I'd love to live in Hoenn, with all the great natural environment and the town in which I'd like to have my home is Sootopolis.

Gah, it's between Kalos and Johto for me. I adore Johto's feel in game, tradition and mystery ooze from it which makes it so interesting. Kalos is PokeFrance, and is easily my second favorite region. It's close, but I'm gonna say Johto.

Hoenn. Despite all of the "7.8/10 too much water" comments, I feel like the region has so much diversity that would be fun to explore. Hometown would probably be Fortree because I just think it has such a neat concept and I love how expansive both of its surrounding routes are.

Unova seems to have a nice diverse climate. Plenty of coast and plenty of inland regions. Mostly, I like the fact that I could live in the country and still be fairly close to the big cities.

I'd gladly live in Sinnoh. Hearthome, to be precise, I can go everywhere from there. But I'd definitely travel a lot. LOL I'd probably spend most of my time between Sinnoh, Johto and Kalos. Hoenn is too hot, Unova is too urban and Kanto is too vanilla.

I'd definitely like to live in Hoenn, since it's warm and there's a lot of water.

Sinnoh was my favorite I'd probably like to live in Snowpoint City... but then Kalos came along and I just fell in love with it. Everything, from Lumiose City to the smaller cities like Couriway and Santalune. I'd probably live in Laverre since I love the air of mystery of the town.

Do side games count? If so then Oblivia, since it's a nice tropical place where bad stuff doesn't usually happen. if not there then maybe Hoenn or Kalos.

Well, game-wise I love Hoenn the most. However, it is tropical and warm. I hate that irl. I can't stand the heat at all. So Hoenn would not work for me to live in. For me, Hoenn would be my go-to vacation destination!

For actually living in the region, probably Sinnoh tbh. It's a colder climate. So, I could see that. Or maybe even Kalos or Unova. At least Unova has well rounded seasons.

Sinnoh, I'd love to live in a colder place. And it has so many mountains and lakes, it'd be so pretty.

Surprised at how many people like Kalos. I though it was kind of generic.

I would make my home in Azalea Town. A quiet little relaxed town on the edge of the sea and the forest. Slowpoke all over the place just taking it easy. I would take naps in random places all over town. It would be cool to be an apprentice to Kurt, learning to make my own monster balls the old fashioned way. Shop local, screw Silph!
I would have connections to Ecruteak, primarily for historical and architectural interest. Those towers are beautiful. The city would be more of a tourist spot though, being a crossroads to get to the port in Olivine.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom