• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Unova or Kalos for me.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Even though I started with Kanto, I think I like Hoenn the best. I love swimming and there's so much water. Plus I really like the towns and gym leaders in that region. Plus I could grow berries quite easily there! Give me a Treecko or a Torchic and I'm a happy camper; in fact I could make a hidden base to camp out in wherever I'd like~

I'd love to live in Sootopolis, though I could probably be happy in almost any of the towns in the region.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Such a tough question. I'd probably say Johto. I'm always partial to that place. Goldenrod, especially in HGSS, is beautiful.

If in Kalos, Anistar City. I love the music.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Sinnoh because I would to meet Dawn in person since she's my pokegurl and that I would like to see how my second favorite gen compares to new fave kalos:).

#TeamAsh #TeamMay #TeamCilan #TeamMallow
Reaction score
Hoenn is where I would like to live. I love all the water that surrounds it and I would get a Mudkip and my home town would be Fortree City, but I would travel everywhere battleing gym leaders and participating in Contests. :D

Kalos would be second and Unova third. :)

average pokemon trainer
Reaction score
I think I would like in unova

No
Reaction score
Unova. I'm used to more urban areas so I could see myself in Castelia.

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
Probably Sinnoh during DP and not Platinum, because of the less snow element ect. I would probably reside in Sunyshore City, and spend a lot of time near the Battle areas ect 'cause it seems more tropical. Then I'd spend Christmas' at Snowpoint City.

More fab than Sylveon.
Reaction score
Sinnoh. It's A colder region and I could see myself living in Canalave, Snowpoint, or Sunyshore. All three are either on the water or cold, which are huge criteria in where I want to live someday.

Prime Minister of Shoyo 昇陽国内閣総理大臣
Reaction score
Well, my hometown is already depicted, sort of, as the Kanto region. And it'll probably be Celadon/Tamamushi City, considering that the GF Headquarters is in the very ward that my family lived in. My dad, on the other hand, would probably had his office in Saffron before he retired... His great-grandfather would probably came from near Mauville/Kinsetsu in Hoenn.

Oh wait you're asking for where I like to live. I would like to live in the Kalos region and immerse myself in the French culture. But I better brush up on some French.

Reaction score
Up until Gen 6 it would have been Johto. I love it's cities, location, history when it comes to legendaries and the characters you could get to meet (such as Sakura and the Kimono sisters). After visiting Kalos, I think I would be tempted to stay there as the locations are all really beautiful and it has a good mix of everything.

Gengar Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably Hoenn, but don't really have a convincing reason as to why. Would probably station myself near Slateport. Just a thought.

Reaction score
Unova, mainly because I like how much more sport themed trainers are there, and I like the Relic castle it would be amazing to visit it.

Reaction score
Hoenn or Kalos.
Hoenn seems a nice and calm place with colorful landscapes and colorful Pokémon. I'd really like to live in Verdanturf Town, but it's a bit too close to the volcano D:
Kalos instead has wonderful landscapes (mountains, hills, snowy mountains), I'd definitely live in Snowbelle City, a peaceful place surrounded by woods... Awesome!

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score
Unova, because I already happily live in its real world inspiration.

Specifically Castelia.

Fun Ghoul
Reaction score
Probably Hoenn, since it's my favorite region and seems nice environmentally.