• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Johto for me, I just love the atmosphere and mythology behind it.

Sinnoh has a nice climate, and the locations there are among my favorites.

It's Sinnoh for me. I love the cold, the Pokedex, and the region in general. I'd probably live off on my own near the base of or on Mt. Coronet.

Hoenn. Great variation of sceneries, warm tropical weather and enough rain to remind me of England.

Trick question alert! If I lived in the Pokemon world I would be a traveling trainer like Ash and never stay in one place!

But if I had to stay somewhere it would have to be Hoenn with all that geographical diversity, plus I much prefer rural areas to cities and urban sprawl. I just hope I wouldn't burn to a crisp out there...

Would live in Unova. It is the region that is most similar to where I live. Probably I would have my home city in a urban center, Castelia or Nimbasa.

Living in Hoenn should be very good, and Kalos seems to be a beautiful place as well.

I would probably want to live in Hoenn, in a small town like Littleroot or Oldale. Although Fortree would be a neat place to live too.

Kalos... probably chillin' in some secret base in Reflection Cave, just eating berries and using my dedenne for wifi.

I'd go with Unova because of Castelia City, Join Avenue, Nimbasa City.

I'd like my hometown to be Goldenrod City. It's pretty much the perfect combination for me. It's a lively urban area, yet there is still lots of nature nearby. Being able to travel to lots of places easily is a big plus as well. It's pretty much in the middle of Johto, so travelling to other cities wouldn't take as long and has the magnet train that goes straight to the heart of Kanto. Johto is my favorite region, because it seems like it's actually a really nice place to live. Mostly because there is lots of variation between the cities.

I'd also like to have a vacation house in Hoenn, because of it's warm climate. Slateport City would have my preference. It's a medium sized city that is just a perfect tourist city. It's a nice warm climate, there is a giant beach, a tourist market and it's easily accessible by boat.

I would live in Kalos.

Near Laverre, there is a beautiful nature path, which is a good place for fresh morning walks.

Probably Johto, more specifically in the communities that hypothetically populate the Olivine-Goldenrod corridor. Proximity to the two cities provides access to other regional transportation like the S.S. Aqua and Magnet Train. Other nearby attractions would also include the Pokéathlon Dome and National Park - both would be (theoretically) in my community or only minutes away by car. The climate appears to resemble what I've been acclimated to in reality as well - humid continental. Two attractive gym leaders nearby doesn't hurt, either ;)

Vacation home would be in Hoenn, easily. Probably on a private island somewhere off of Mossdeep...

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom