• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Even though I started with Kanto, I think I like Hoenn the best. I love swimming and there's so much water. Plus I really like the towns and gym leaders in that region. Plus I could grow berries quite easily there! Give me a Treecko or a Torchic and I'm a happy camper; in fact I could make a hidden base to camp out in wherever I'd like~

I'd love to live in Sootopolis, though I could probably be happy in almost any of the towns in the region.

Such a tough question. I'd probably say Johto. I'm always partial to that place. Goldenrod, especially in HGSS, is beautiful.

If in Kalos, Anistar City. I love the music.

Hoenn is where I would like to live. I love all the water that surrounds it and I would get a Mudkip and my home town would be Fortree City, but I would travel everywhere battleing gym leaders and participating in Contests. :D

Kalos would be second and Unova third. :)

Sinnoh. It's A colder region and I could see myself living in Canalave, Snowpoint, or Sunyshore. All three are either on the water or cold, which are huge criteria in where I want to live someday.

Well, my hometown is already depicted, sort of, as the Kanto region. And it'll probably be Celadon/Tamamushi City, considering that the GF Headquarters is in the very ward that my family lived in. My dad, on the other hand, would probably had his office in Saffron before he retired... His great-grandfather would probably came from near Mauville/Kinsetsu in Hoenn.

Oh wait you're asking for where I like to live. I would like to live in the Kalos region and immerse myself in the French culture. But I better brush up on some French.

Up until Gen 6 it would have been Johto. I love it's cities, location, history when it comes to legendaries and the characters you could get to meet (such as Sakura and the Kimono sisters). After visiting Kalos, I think I would be tempted to stay there as the locations are all really beautiful and it has a good mix of everything.

Probably Hoenn, but don't really have a convincing reason as to why. Would probably station myself near Slateport. Just a thought.

Unova, mainly because I like how much more sport themed trainers are there, and I like the Relic castle it would be amazing to visit it.

Hoenn or Kalos.
Hoenn seems a nice and calm place with colorful landscapes and colorful Pokémon. I'd really like to live in Verdanturf Town, but it's a bit too close to the volcano D:
Kalos instead has wonderful landscapes (mountains, hills, snowy mountains), I'd definitely live in Snowbelle City, a peaceful place surrounded by woods... Awesome!

Unova, because I already happily live in its real world inspiration.

Specifically Castelia.

Probably Hoenn, since it's my favorite region and seems nice environmentally.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom