• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Which Pokémon would you be, Guzzlord or Snorlax?

• Total voters

Tag365

Mr. Skuntank
Reaction score

diamondpearl876

island man
Reaction score
Snorlax.

Too lazy to go around rampaging and inhaling everything in sight, even though I do like to eat whatever I want and not give a darn. And I like to sleep... a lot (even if I refuse to sleep at normal hours).

colours

etch dreams into life
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with overeating, so likely not Guzzlord. I take a ton of naps though, so this puts me a lot closer to Snorlax.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Snorlax. Sleeping and eating are great. Also, I hate Guzzlord, so of the two, I'd be a Snorlax.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Snorlax, since it is one of my favourite Generation I Pokemon. Guzzlord, on the other hand, is one of my most disliked Generation VII critters.

Seth Rollins

Renegade
Reaction score
Snorlax anyday

He’s lazy, likes to eat and sleep. Despite all that he’s still very powerful. What’s there not to like?

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
Snorlax. It fits my personality. And has been a favorite too.

Arylett Charnoa

Ponderous Pontificator
Reaction score
Guzzlord. Though neither of them is really fitting of me, as I am one who isn't really a super consumer. I chose Guzzlord because I hate sleeping and lazing about, and always try to do SOMETHING productive with my time if I can. I guess... I just want to consume as much time as I can? I don't know.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Guzzlord seems so angry! One look at Snorlax and you know he’s chill and not keeping any secrets, he just vibes out and enjoys life. I’d rather be that than a Grumplord.