• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

• Bianca

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Katharine

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Stephan

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Cheren

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dino

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Trip

• Alder

• Virgil

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Another (Write below)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
The only person introduced in Best Wishes that I would ever want to see again is N (why the hell wasn't he in the prologue special/Genesect movie? Virgil can go suck it.).

Now that you mention it, I can clearly see Stephan with a Panchan and its evolved form.

While there's no reason to bring them back without Iris & Cilan, I'd like Langley and Cabernet to come back. Especially after how they were grotesquely abused in the Junior Cup and then dropped from show like garbage :'(

Heck, they could have Langley come looking for some Fairy-types to help her bust dragons. (Who else would just LOVE to see her with a Jigglypuff or Clefairy :lol:)

And I'd really like to see more of Dino...or as I affectionately call him, "Pink Haired Vegeta"! (Why he wasn't used more I'll never get :shrug:)

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Cynthia showed up and I'm already expecting Handsome to come chasing after Team Flare (who will despise him for his drab, plain clothes). Would be neat if N and his bitches sisters showed up to help, but that might depend on if they cameo in Gen 6.

Last edited:
While there are several characters not only from Best Wishes, but from the earlier generations as well, there is one minor character of the day I would like to see again and that is Nanette... I loved her character... and would love to see her again.

Cheren. He is beautiful, then Bianca because she is fun and cute

I actually probably wouldn't mind seeing any of them again, aside from of course Trip and Cameron - unless Ash whoops him in battle this time around - but I don't see any of them coming back.

Definitely Burgundy, she was handled badly in BW and I feel like the writers should cut her some slack and have her improve her skills.

I think N appearing again would be enjoyable. He could have changed his ways and is now perhaps even travelling with a companion Pokemon (not caught, of course). Also, I know he is a DP character, but...Paul?

Hunter J, but it will never happen.

Plus, it would undo her being dead, which would suck. I miss her as a villain, but she really did deserve to die.

I wouldn't mind seeing Trip coming back for a full battle in a big competition. Not crappy like the Junior Cup but more like the Wallace Cup in a cool arena.

Besides Shirona, who isn't really a character originally from BW, I'd like to see Langley in the XY anime. Sadly, she isn't an option in the poll, apparently. No wait, she appearing in XY wouldn't make much sense, since Iris is most likely leaving the show. D: Then I would like to see Kenyan, being a more developed rival in XY.

Cynthia, of course. Cynthia is like a hero for me. She would be the main character if it was up to me, lol.

Cynthia could return again in the XY anime series since the writers like using her for fanservices.

I would loved for Bianca to return again aswell.

I really wish Dent would remain a traveling companion...or at least, make a cameo in Kalos. It just seems like the kind of place he's enjoy?

But any of the rivals, really. I loved Cabernet (again, Kalos seems like a place where she would most definitely fit in, maybe she is even originally from there?) and Langley, too. Bel and Kenyan, too, even if only in short cameos to see what they're up to.

^ Well tbh he did only exist to lose to Stephan.

I would prefer Gary, Trip or Paul but more in a special then in the actual series. I'd even prefer they all met like how Brock met Cilan.

Dino. He is awesome. He is cool and he proofed to be strong as he managed to reach the finals in the Vertress Conference. Even if sending out a Darumaka against a Palpitoad was pretty stupid.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom