• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

• Bianca

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Katharine

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Stephan

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Cheren

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dino

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Trip

• Alder

• Virgil

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Another (Write below)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
Conveniently, the Mega-forms open the door for some old characters back...

Bianca in her BW2 outfit and maybe carrying a poke with her and Emboar going Mega evo! *_*

Burgundy if Cilan stays and Stephan eventually.

N. He might come back for the anime representation of Pokemon Amie. Anything that has to do with bonding with pokemon and understanding what they say.

I guess I'll say Cynthia. XD

Her role in DP was great, her role in BW was good, I wonder what they could do for her in Kalos. Plus there is that whole line of her not being from Sinnoh in the games.................................oh, and I can't forget Looker. Looker is always awesome.

I cant really think of any human characters that were introduced in BW that i like enough to want to return in XY =\. Some i wouldn't mind like Ciran and Bianca but others (like Iris , Trip and some others) i cant stand and hope to not see again. Cynthia and looker were both pretty cool but they weren't introduced in BW.

Im still hoping for Wobbuffet to return :p

I just want Trip to show up even if its just for a irrelevant special that has no importance to the plot. They can have Ash's companions meeting each other but they can't have his main rivals meeting each other. -.-

Cynthia. Most definitely. She and Dawn are really the only reasons I care about the anime as an adult.

Well, it was just revealed Garchomp has a Mega-Evo. And I think many of us know what that means! ;-)

Last edited:
Well, it was just revealed Garchomp has a Mega-Evo. And I think many of us know what that means! ;-)
Yep we all knew that she would be back sooner or later.

Ursula_d.png

I'd mark out so hard if Ursula came back with a Mega Garchomp. XD Weirder things have happened! What'd really sweeten the deal is if Ursula AND Burgundy appeared in Kalos together and formed their own amazing group... Team Haters. :p Georgia would have to be in that group to complete it, but now that we know how the Fairy-type works, it's just as appropriate for Georgia to be seen in Kalos as it would be for Burgundy. For Burgundy, of course it's because POKEFRANCE, but Georgia would definitely be there to capture a slew of Fairy-types to bust Dragon-types even further. I would totally love to see that. Which is why of course that won't happen because I can't have nice things. XD

Realistically of course, the only chance Georgia would have to appear in Kalos is during the inevitable Iris cameo whenever that happens. I'd be okay with this if Georgia ended up wiping the floor with Iris' team, buuuuut that'd be asking for too much. Beyond my spiteful intentions, it would at least be a good and reasonable excuse for why Iris doesn't just rejoin Ash's group permanently because it'd establish her need to understand Fairy-types more on her own time in order to be Master of Dragons and whatnot. And I guess that would be the optimal way of properly writing Georgia out of the show, but... yeah. I clearly just want Team Haters being awesome. :p Even if it's much more likely for Cynthia to cameo in with a Mega Garchomp, I've... had enough of her, to be honest. She was fine in DP and appeared plenty enough there alone (while serving a long-term purpose which justified it), but in BW... egh. She just felt shoehorned in that series and I didn't care for her presence there at all. Not to mention a slew of her appearances easily could've been interchangeable with Alder (who really deserved to appear more than just exist for Trip's sake); I'd rather Cynthia didn't step on any more toes in a Gen where she probably won't really belong.

I want Cameron back, because I want his Lucario to be Mega Evolved, and I want to see him react to it.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom