• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Spoilers Which Regi did you pick?

Regieleki or Regidrago?

• Total voters
Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
and why did you pick it?

Who up in this club?!
Reaction score
I chose Regidrago because I like dragons (in general, not the Pokémon type specifically). I’ll be doing another playthrough to get Regieleki, so I guess it doesn’t make too much of a difference.

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
Regieleki, because I didn't really care but I'm not a fan of the idea of a zombie Charizard head.

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Regidrago; it's the one I like more design-wise.

It's an edgy, blood-red/black paletted crystal robot that has an entire skull for arms.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
This feels bittersweet to post here now, but...

I chose Regieleki. I thought its feet were cute. I traded with my friend for his Regidrago for dex entries tonight, and when trading back, even with our very specific 8-digit code, he connected with someone random and didn't realize, and traded away my poor Regieleki. Goodbye, my friend, it was a short journey together

Reaction score
I have Regidrago but I will be doing another playthrough to get Regieleki

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Regieleki.

He's just dancing.

Reaction score
They're both cool and I do really like Regidrago's asymmetrical design, but overall I prefer Regieleki. Its animations are more lively, and Electric is one of my favorite types. Plus, Thunder Cage is a cool move.

(In practice, of course, I picked both since I have both versions of the game. :p)

Reaction score
Regieliki because its least evil of the 2 picks. I don't wanna have a beheaded Charizard on my team.

Yawn.
Reaction score
I chose Regidrago because I prefer its design and I guess overall I prefer Dragon a bit more as an individual type. But Eleki seems cool too, I really wish you could've gotten both in 1 game

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
I don't have the DLC, but if I did I'd go with Regidrago because...
  1. It has a nice color scheme. The pinkish-red and cyan really go together.
  2. I think it's design is neat. While I do feel that the dragon head is a bit awkward, and dragon elements could have been better incorporated into the design, I still like it.

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I'm actually really surprised most people here voted drago so far! most people I've seen on the web have said eleki and I expected that to be the case here too haha. I like both a lot personally and electric is my favorite type, but something about regidrago made me attached to it. maybe because I've drawn it a few months ago. <3 so that's what I'll be going with, though I'm trying to go for a shiny.

Reaction score
File 1: Regidraco - from the images I preferred it’s design

File 2: Regieleki- having seen the animation it’s actually become my favourite Regi.

Given power
Reaction score
This feels bittersweet to post here now, but...

I chose Regieleki. I thought its feet were cute. I traded with my friend for his Regidrago for dex entries tonight, and when trading back, even with our very specific 8-digit code, he connected with someone random and didn't realize, and traded away my poor Regieleki. Goodbye, my friend, it was a short journey together
Oof. Sorry to hear, man. And people say those backwards codes never hurt anyone, even with more digits...

Anyway, I chose to twitch my eyebrows at this and the horse, do a bit of research, and find out you can log into different switch profiles from your own HOME! So my choice was to do just that - presently in the neverending endgame of the main game. Haven't played either DLC on my main, but will after this.

Now with a m̶e̶g̶a̶ Gigantamax
Reaction score
Oof. Sorry to hear, man. And people say those backwards codes never hurt anyone, even with more digits...

Anyway, I chose to twitch my eyebrows at this and the horse, do a bit of research, and find out you can log into different switch profiles from your own HOME! So my choice was to do just that - presently in the neverending endgame of the main game. Haven't played either DLC on my main, but will after this.
Thanks, it makes you wonder how these people just happen to be using your code. It's all good though, my friend felt terrible and was able to trade a shiny togedemaru for a french leki on the GTS, so I at least have one now.

Also, in regards to the rest of your post, I know I've read that you can play the game with a new file on a different profile, but I've been wondering how that works with Home... Is it possible to move stuff from one save to another on the same Home account?

Given power
Reaction score
Thanks, it makes you wonder how these people just happen to be using your code. It's all good though, my friend felt terrible and was able to trade a shiny togedemaru for a french leki on the GTS, so I at least have one now.

Also, in regards to the rest of your post, I know I've read that you can play the game with a new file on a different profile, but I've been wondering how that works with Home... Is it possible to move stuff from one save to another on the same Home account?
Small things, at least.

Okay, so what you do for the profile/HOME thing: start it up and play through on the other profile, getting whatever you need to. Then log onto HOME with your main account. Select the option to change the user that's above the list of games and select the other profile. Then you can access that save and put it into your main account's HOME, and from there into the game if you want.

Reaction score
I haven't gotten to that point yet but I'll probably go for Regieleki.

I love both of the designs but I think I like Regieleki slightly more.

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
I didn't have to choose since I own both games, I chose drago in Shield and eleki in Sword.
But if I ever have to choose 1, I like Regidrago better.