• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Spoilers Which Regi did you pick?

Regieleki or Regidrago?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Regieleki, because after finding out that lighting up all the dots at once did nothing, and checking Bulbapedia, I found Regieleki's dot pattern simpler. Also, the Regis are supposed to be constructs, not reptiles so why is the other new Regi a dragon? Are they going to make Regis for every type like the Eeveelutions? Would we get Regifire, Regiaqua, Regigrass, Regipsycho, Regibrawl, Regifly, Regitox, Regidirt, Regibug, Regispectre, Regidark and Regifairy later on? I thought they were done after Regigigas.

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
Reaction score
Or, they could have just used Regigigas in the Split-Decision Ruins instead of the new pair.

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
Or, they could have just used Regigigas in the Split-Decision Ruins instead of the new pair.
Having only one option, i.e. Regigias, in an area literally called Split-Decision Ruins seems weird considering you technically wouldn't have to make a decision since you'd get the same outcome regardless of what you did.

Reaction score
Having only one option, i.e. Regigias, in an area literally called Split-Decision Ruins seems weird considering you technically wouldn't have to make a decision since you'd get the same outcome regardless of what you did.
They could call it something else to fit Regigigas. Like "Continental Ruins" or something.

Reaction score
I ended up picking Drago, because not only do I prefer Dragon-types in this case, but I didn't much care for the look of Regieleki

Reaction score
you do know it’s possible to get Regigas elsewhere in CT already right?
The Max Raid battle in Giant's Bed? Could have used some other Pokémon like Golurk, Claydol or Golem.

Memeber
Reaction score
Wound up with a hacked Regieki (actually two of them) and Regidraco each from the usual WT suspects, so I kinda don't need them per se, but I went with Regiiki because I wanted to get to the Ultra Beasts ASAP, thought it fit better with the original golems and also because the hacked version was also the first of the two I got from WT.

Might get a normal Regidraco later, but for now I'll make do with the hacked ones for my Livign dex until then.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone else find it a little odd that these Pokemon are called Legendary Titans/Giants when they're... not actually giant? The only one that could truly be considered a giant is Regigigas, which is 12'2" tall. Perhaps Regidrago, at 6'11", could also just about pass as a giant. But Regirock, Regice and Registeel are all around the 6' mark, and Regieleki is only 3'11".

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
Does anyone else find it a little odd that these Pokemon are called Legendary Titans/Giants when they're... not actually giant? The only one that could truly be considered a giant is Regigigas, which is 12'2" tall. Perhaps Regidrago, at 6'11", could also just about pass as a giant. But Regirock, Regice and Registeel are all around the 6' mark, and Regieleki is only 3'11".
Are “Titans”/“Giants”, not fan made terms, though? I’ve also heard them referred to as legendary golems which still fits despite size.

Reaction score
Are “Titans”/“Giants”, not fan made terms, though? I’ve also heard them referred to as legendary golems which still fits despite size.
Giants is what they’re actually called in SwSh, and I think Titans was used by the TCG or a promotional statement or smth

golems is 100% fan-made though

Reaction score
I chose Regieleki because my best friend chose Regidrago and we did a "quick" trade so we could both complete our Pokedexes!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
I Choose Regidrago on Sword and Regieleki In Shield

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Regidrago is the cooler one to me, so that's what I went with.