• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which saga had the best movies?

Which saga had the best movies?

• Black and White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not a fan of any of the Pokemon movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

P0KEM0N

Reaction score
Excuse me if this topic has been done before.

Anyway, which saga do you think had the best movies, OS, AG, DP, or BW?

Original series. Best movies, in my opinion, are "Mewtwo Strikes Back", "Lord of the Unknown Tower", "The Guardians of Altomare", "Wishing Star of the Seven Nights", and "Mew and the Wave-Gliding Hero Lucario." All of them have very interesting plots.

Three of those are from the original series, two of them are from Advanced Generation, so the original series win by one movie. AG comes in second.

(P. S. Why not "Best Wishes"? Just to keep the naming in the poll consistent.)

Each DP Movie in my opinion got Better and Better To Me.

I really liked all of the AG movies. I loved how they gave staring roles to Ash's friends for once rather than Ash himself in the Jirachi and Manaphy movies. In addition, I also found the Lucario and Deoxys movies to be quite entertaining and memorable as well.

AG because of the Lucario movie and the Jirachi movie. Really touching, heart-warming, and full of tears

Original series movies, and especially the three Johto movies. I had movie 3 and 4 on video and later movie 5 on DVD and saw them over and over when I was a kid. Especially movie 3 with Entei and Unown is really really good in my opinion, it's my all time favourite Pokémon movie.

I'll agree that Destiny Deoxys and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew are also pretty good. Not that much of a fan of the four DP movies though and the Best Wishes movies are meh... I'm okay with them. I'm really looking forward to movie 16 though.

Everyone bow down to AG for having the Jirachi Movie, Lucario movie. They top everything IMO. But movie 3 was excellent, and so was 4,5. Who am I kidding I like all of them.

To me it's AG, Johto, OS, DP, BW. Trust me the first four are like 9.9, 9.89, 9.88, 9.87 in my brain. The fifth is somewhere around 9.5 :x Mewtwo movie might redeem it. (Although I know the controversy killing the fun for most people)

DP was the good Bomb of these Movies because it was the First Ever 3 Part Movie Trilogy which was good and had good Dialogue was the best of all the Movies I think.

Back
Top Bottom