• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

Which Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon is your favorite?

• Total voters

ArceusAlpha493

The benevolant creator
Reaction score
Since there is a thread for Johto legendaries, I decided to do one of the Sinnoh legendaries.

Uxie: The Being of Knowledge and lives in Lake Acuity. Uxie wipes out the memories of those who sees its eyes.

Azelf: The Being of Willpower and lives in Lake Valor. Upon harming Azelf, the offender would be immobile in five days.

Mesprit: The Being of Emotion and lives in Lake Verit. Upon touching Mesprit, your emotions will drain away in three days.

Regigigas: The leader of the Regis.

Heatran: A legendary that lives in Stark Mountain.

Shaymin: The gratitude pokmeon. Shaymin changes to Sky Forme in contact with Gracidea flowers,

Darkrai: The legendary pokemon that gives nightmares,

Cresselia: Legendary that gives pleasent dreams and counters Darkrai's nightmares

Manaphy: just a legendary that lives in the sea and was in a pokemon movie and in the Ranger series.

Phione: basically a weaker manaphy.

Dialga: The legendary pokemon that rules time. This pokemon is the mascot of Pokemon Diamond and can control time according to the anime,

Palkia: The legendary pokemon that rules space, This pokemon is the mascot of Pokemon Pearl and can control space in the anime.

Giratina: The legendary pokemon of the Distortion World and antimatter, Giratina is the mascot of Pokemon Platinum and can change into its Origin Forme outside the Distortion World by the use of the Griseous orb.

Arceus. The legendary pokemon that created the pokemon world and possibly the entire universe. Arceus is also known as the Original One. This pokemon was only available in events.

I like all the mascot legedaries in the Sinnoh games: Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I think their design and types and what they are supposed to represent is very interesting. I also like Cressellia. I thought its design was strange at first, but I grew to like it eventally, especially after I got a shiny one( which I dont have anymore, I got rid of it cause I thought it was a hack), and Shaymin cause it is the cutest Sinnoh legend <3.

My favorites are Dialga, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus.. Hard to choose an absolute favorite though.. Maybe either Darkrai or Dialga.

Phione isn't a legendary in my opinion, but since it's an option, I'll vote for it since it has the best design.

Uxie, and possibly Dialga. Uxie had my favourite design of the lake trio, and the tale behind its eyes was creepy, but it reminded me of the hole in Shedinja's back taking people's souls if they glanced at it. Dialga? Well, I rather liked the idea of having a Pokemon resprenting Time, and its design was rather sleek.

Is it just me, or is Shaymin not an option in the poll?

Anyway, Sinnoh had the most Legendary Pokemon to date, by my count, yet they're the ones I like the least overall. My favorites are Dialga, Giratina and Shaymin, none for in-game purposes.

Dialga looks cool, but mostly Diamond was my first Gen IV game. Pt's plot was badass and since it was Giratina's game, it endeared itself to me. Shaymin and Skymin because they're Grass type legendaries and I have a soft spot for them.

Giratina was easily my favorite legendary from Sinnoh. I always thought it was such an awesome pokemon. I also voted for Heatran and Regigigas, since I liked them quite a bit too. I didn't really care a whole lot for the rest of the Sinnoh legendaries though.

My fav would be Cresselia and Darkrai - the Full-moon and the New-moon idea seemed good XDD Plus, I liked Darkrai's role in the movie. Despite his evil looks, he's actually a good pokemon.

I wanted to pick Shaymin too, but Shaymin isn't in the poll!!

Since Shaymin isn't there, I picked Dialga. It's type, Steel/Dragon, as well as it's design are pretty unique.

I like Dialga, Darkrai, Giratina, Arceus, Shaymin, Palkia, and Heatran. My favourite out of all of those though would be Dialga and Roar of time would have something to do with that :p

Darkrai, Giratina-O, and Heatran, in that order. Palkia gets an honorary mention for Spacial Rend.

Why no Shaymin? I liked it best, followed by Giratina. I loved its cuteness in the movie the two were in. :p

Giratina is my favorite, since I always use it in my team. Arceus is definitely second, seeing as one can change its type by equipping it with one of those plates.

Darkrai. That was easy. It's a combination of how utterly BA it is.
Dark Void? Yes. Inherent combo with ability? Yes. Overall design? Yes.

But what seals Darkrai's spot for me was his role in The Rise of Darkrai. Seeing him return at the end was beyond epic. Best ending to a Pokemon movie ever.

There were a LOT of legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh! LOL

It's a tie between Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus. Darkrai and Shaymin are tied for a close second. It's impossible for me to choose one (although Arceus might be it by a short margin).

Darkrai takes my vote. Love the signature move, and grew attached to him eversince I saw The Rise of Darkrai.

Shaymin isn't on the poll!
Shaymin is my favourite Sinnoh legendary by far, but I would say my second favourite is Phione.

Hmmm its between dialga and darkrai since darkrai has the best design and dialga has the strongest typing. I think I'll go with dialga, its design wasn't bad, just a bit OTT and cumbersome looking. While darkrais design was one of the best I saw in D/P I only knew of it through bulbapedia whereas dialga tied itself into my games story and I was able to catch it. So, yeah, I vote dialga.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom