• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Solgaleo/Lunala/Reshiram/Zekrom did you use to fuse with Kyurem/Necrozma?

jskylinegtr34

Maxpein Belle Mariano and Fangirl Charlie Dizon
Reaction score
In Ultra Moon: I used the reverse world Cosmog i got in Ultra Moon (which i evolved into Lunala ), and a level 57 Solgaleo i got on the GTS to fuse my level 100 Necrozmas, along with a Zekrom i caught in Ultra Space Wilds to fuse with my high attack Kyurem.
In Ultra Sun: I used a level 53 Lunala i raised from the reverse world Cosmog in Moon ,to fuse with the DW Necrozma, and used the reverse world Cosmog evolved into level 53 Solgaleo to fuse with both level 100 Necrozmas, and i used an Ultra Space level 60 Reshiram to fuse with my level 100 Kyurem.

None, because I just collect Legendaries as trophies (#LawrenceIIIDidNothingWrong), but if it came to it, I’d feed my Nebby-that-I-didn’t-nickname-“Nebby” to Necrozma and then toss it back in the PC just for more sacrilege points.

As for the Unova dragons, I suppose there’s no harm in letting an Ultra Space Throwaway Kyurem fuse with an Ultra Space Throwaway Reshiram. Only problem is, none of that trio look quite as good in 3D...

In Ultra Moon: I used Nebby (Lunala) and fused it with Ares (Necrozma), but unfused them a few weeks after. I plan to fuse it with the Solgaleo I brought from Sun soon, but they will likely remain unfused.

In White 2: I used the Reshiram that could be caught in game and fused it with Kyurem. I unfused them a couple of years later, for no special reason. Let's say they wanted to spend some time "alone".

As of now, when i finish my Pokemon Sun and get the reverse Cosmog, i will evolve it Solgaleo, use Bank to put it in Ultra Moon, then use that to fuse with my high attacking Necrozma.

I fused the Necrozma from the vanilla games (Devoid) with a Solgaleo I traded the spare Lunala for, while the Necrozma I got in UM (Devolux) is fused with the spare Lunala.
The Solgaleo didn't have a good nature and the Lunala is used because.

I fused both of my Level 100 Necrozmas in each of my USUM games using the reverse world Cosmogs i raised to Level 53 to evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala, then used the level 53 Solgaleo/Lunala to fuse with the level 100 Necrozmas i used, the Necrozmas with higher attack are fused with Solgaleo, while the higher SP Attack is fused with Lunala.

I fuse the legendaries only from the same generation. While my Reshiram is from Black, while my Zekrom and Kyurem is from Black 2, I still leave Kyurem fused with one of them before turning off the game. While my Necrozma was fused with Lunala only once due to acquiring form data for my Pokedex, I leave my Necrozma permanently fused with my Solgaleo.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom