• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Which starter are you going to pick?

Which starter are you going to pick?

• Rowlet

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters

Woofer

bark
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He or She
It's a rough tie between Cyndaquil and Rowlet. Thinkin' about Rowlet, but maybe I'll check out the game's PokeDex and try to figure out the rest of my team before deciding on a starter.

Neyo

Mischievous Stantlering
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Why so many people hate Samurott?
People hate Samurott because is throws away what made the other two of it’s line good. Besides, both Rowlett and Cyndaquil are just more popular overall.

Fairy Type Arceus

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure on that, because they're calling them Hisuian forms. While technically, given that they don't appear in the present, they are ancient forms, the three starters aren't from the region, so their new forms wouldn't really be Hisuian forms.

In case they have new forms, you're right that it may change things, but I hope they won't reveal them before release (or if they'll do, have the middle stage being one also, and keeping the final stage secret). I'll go with Cyndaquil anyway, though.
It could be introducing them to Hisui causes a new form to suddenly adapt to the environment thus hisui forms.

This can already be done. In the alola games of you transfer a pichu from johto it will evolve into alolan raichu.

Indecision

SOLDIER: First Class
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He, etc.
I think Samurott has a cool design. The best Unova starter final evolution by far imo.
I personally preferred Serperior for Contrary, but Samurott is my favorite by a mile if you set hidden abilities aside.

kimzey59

Reaction score
Whoever I pick is getting boxed almost immediately. I'll probably go with Cyndaquil just because I have a soft spot for the little guy and might develop him a bit down the road, but there are enough Pokemon I like that are confirmed for the game that I'll go the wild route. Depending on how the training mechanics turn out; I might even go with a full rotating team.