• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which starting town is your favorite?

Somari

Reaction score
Pallet, New Bark, Littleroot, Twinleaf, or Kanoko.

Mine out of the first four towns has to be Twinleaf.

I've never really liked Pallet Town; It's design, it's aura, the inhabitants. It's always seemed bland. New Bark and Littleroot are more exciting, but Twinleaf has the best layout and is most interesting to me.

I'd go with Twinleaf too, but I like the winds blowing at New Bark Town in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. The spinning vanes are interesting to look at. So my final vote's on New Bark Town.

Last edited:
If the Pokemon world was real, I would want my starting town to be New Bark. I loved its design even when it was in G/S/C, and now that HG and SS brought it's graphics up a notch, I say It's my favorite too.

I have to say that New Bark was my favourite.

It sticks in my mind for reasons that I can't actually recall, but it's there and therefore wins my vote.

My favorite town is New Bark Town.

I like New Bark the best. Those spinning wind vanes give it more character, and something different than the rest of the starting towns. Though I'm fond of Littleroot too for nastalgia. New Bark gets the final vote tough. Poll please?

New Bark town was my favorite, but Twinleaf Town was close when it had snow.

Twinleaf Town. It was almost like a resort: lake, snow, and all.

Pallet Town and Littleroot are my favorites. Littleroot is my "official starting town" but it feels really tropical. Pallet Town reminds me of my own hometown, with the sort of river nearby and the forest all around it.

New Bark was my favourite, cross the lake and your in Kanto, thats very handy lmao.

What's so interesting about New Bark exactly?

So, yea, it has wind mills. And?

I'll say Twinleaf because of the ever so great music, and It really gave me that feel that I was in a starting town. I really liked it.

I base my choice on music.

Pallet wins for me
then Littleroot
then New Bark
then Twinleaf

What's so interesting about New Bark exactly?

So, yea, it has wind mills. And?

I personally like it because that, the way the houses look, the ocean...I just really like the whole feel of New Bark. That's why it's my favorite starting town, too.

Pallet Town's second best.

Littleroot. Very snug and secluded, and the music makes me want to cry - in a GOOD way.

Definitely New Bark Town - though I could be biased because Johto was always my favourite out of any of the games :)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom