• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

Which team did you side with?

Which Team did you side with?

• Valor

• Mystic

• Instinct

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Did your allegiance fall to the crimson Team Valor, masters of battling?

Did you ally with the chilling Team Mystic, masters of evolution?

Did you the benefits of flying with Team Instinct, masters of breeding?

Let us know below!

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
I went with Team Valor.

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I chose valor because they had the coolest logo! Zapdos has always been my favorite, but I liked the Moltres design best this time around.

Just add sugar
Reaction score
Question: If your town is pretty dominated by one color, is it better to choose that color or pick one of the others? Can you still battle a gym that's part of the same team as you?

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Question: If your town is pretty dominated by one color, is it better to choose that color or pick one of the others? Can you still battle a gym that's part of the same team as you?
You can. It raises the gym's level and allows you to place your own pokemon in them.

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
You can. It raises the gym's level and allows you to place your own pokemon in them.
Adding on to what Falconwing said, when you challenge an opposing team's gym, you are 'challenging' that gym, when you challenge a gym of the same team, you are 'training.' There are achievements available to be unlocked by both as well.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
There was no viable choice other than Team Valor for me, after all, my first game was Red.

Reaction score
Mystic, partly because my first game was Blue and partly because blue is best

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
I was coerced into team Mystic, though blue is my favorite color! Seems like everyone is either red or blue around me, I think yellow would be really difficult to work with as a result.

If she's UB-01, I'm UB-01
Reaction score
Valor. Not only does my username already have fire imagery in it, I'm also a USC Trojan so red > blue always for me lol.