• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Which team did you side with?

Which Team did you side with?

• Valor

• Mystic

• Instinct

Results are only viewable after voting.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Did your allegiance fall to the crimson Team Valor, masters of battling?

Did you ally with the chilling Team Mystic, masters of evolution?

Did you the benefits of flying with Team Instinct, masters of breeding?

Let us know below!

I chose valor because they had the coolest logo! Zapdos has always been my favorite, but I liked the Moltres design best this time around.

Question: If your town is pretty dominated by one color, is it better to choose that color or pick one of the others? Can you still battle a gym that's part of the same team as you?

Question: If your town is pretty dominated by one color, is it better to choose that color or pick one of the others? Can you still battle a gym that's part of the same team as you?
You can. It raises the gym's level and allows you to place your own pokemon in them.

You can. It raises the gym's level and allows you to place your own pokemon in them.

Adding on to what Falconwing said, when you challenge an opposing team's gym, you are 'challenging' that gym, when you challenge a gym of the same team, you are 'training.' There are achievements available to be unlocked by both as well.

There was no viable choice other than Team Valor for me, after all, my first game was Red.

I was coerced into team Mystic, though blue is my favorite color! Seems like everyone is either red or blue around me, I think yellow would be really difficult to work with as a result.

Valor. Not only does my username already have fire imagery in it, I'm also a USC Trojan so red > blue always for me lol.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom