• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

Kanto: Fuschia City. Close to the beach and there's a zoo too!
Johto: Cianwood City. I've always wanted to live on an island.
Hoenn: Pacifidlog City. It looks so cool and interesting!!!
Sinnoh: Floaroma. It looks very calm and peaceful and it must smell nice too.
Unova: Village Bridge. It would be interesting to get to know all the people that pass by.

I'd love to live in Lilycove because it's near the sea and has attractions like the contest hall and the department store. I wouldn't mind living in Celadon or Goldenrod City because of the department store too. Sunyshore is another city I'd like to live in because I like riding my bicycle on the solar panels. It's also near the shoreline and is quite sunny. I'm missing a city in Unova.. hmm.. I can't even think up most towns because many are named after clouds, bah.

I would never want to live in Snowpoint City (FREEZING COLD) nor Eterna City (it's boring and it leads into Mt. Coronet, which was the most confusing cave ever for me). Oh oh, Castelia was pretty confusing to navigate too. I can appreciate living in a big city, but that city was way too large.

Kanto: Celadon, or Saffron
Johto: ANYWHERE, mainly Azalea... or Violet... or Ecruteak... Mahogany...
Hoenn: I don't like Hoenn...
Sinnoh: Eterna!
Unova: Not sure, but I like the region around Driftveil/Mistralton/Icirrus

Kanto: Celurean City - I don't know why, but I like this place
Johto: Olivine City - I love the beach and the lighthouse
Hoenn: Dewford Town - Tiny island..
Sinnoh: Hearthome City - Again, I don't know why, but I like it
Unova: Nimbasa City - There's a train station, stadiums, musical and a feris wheel + the gym. It's not that big but still a little bit high-tech

I don't want to live in Anville Town /So far away/

I would like to live in the town where I grew up (except with internet access) It was farmland just starting to have a few housing additions, a suburb or a small city, but now there is a McDonald's, a grocery store, and condos on the street where I grew up.

Kanto: Crimson City. It hasn't got any screenshots, and is only offhandedly mentioned once in the anime as the town of Ritchie's origin, so I can make it anything I want.

Johto: Anywhere. That place is freakin' wonderful.

Hoenn: Lilycove, because of the convenient department store, the hotel, the Move Deleter, the museum, the Battle Frontier, an easy way to get to out of the city through the S.S. Tidal, the Contest Hall, the Pokemon Trainer Fanclub, and just how large it is.

Sinnoh: Multiple.
-Jubilife, because of the technology.
-Floaroma, because of the peace.
-Hearthome, because of the entertainment and casualness.
-Canalave, because of the vastness, library, and ships.
-Resort Area, because of the Villa and peacefulness.

Unova: Again, multiple.
-Accumula, because it's a small, nice town.
-Nacrene, because of the smooth entertainment, museum, and cafe.
-Nimbasa, because it's entertaining and large, but not too large and cluttered.
-Lacunosa, because it's a large city with interesting lore.

Kalos is too soon to tell, as there's not even a full map of even 1 city yet.

I would love to live in Mossdeep City or Canalave City. I love how Mossdeep looks. And Canalave... well, library, harbor (I love the ocean) and Byron is kinda hot. -cough-

Hate to live in? Hmph. Cianwood? Or Dewford. You have the ocean and... that's it. Far too remote for my liking whatsoever. Mossdeep might be in the middle of the sea, but at least it's a 'city' and has a space center.

I would totally live on Cinnabar Island. Volcano shenanigans, ocean on every side, a mad scientist gym leader...so much fun!

Opelucid City, I just love dragons and I would love to be with dragon enthousiasts. Close to Victory Road, a big shopping mall and a bridge to the most beautiful places of the Unova region!

Kanto: Cleadon city. It has lots of interesting places :)
Johto: Goldenrod city
Hoenn: Lilycove city i guess
Sinnoh: Snow point city.
unova: Nimbasa city!

Mossdeep city because it's very green and it's on an island. It also has a space center (very interesting) and a psychic gym (my favorite type).

Kanto: Celadon City. Because it's called the "rainbow city", and the gym gives out "rainbow badges"...I really like rainbows, they're cool xD There's also a lot of things to do, the city's really varied.
Johto: Ecruteak City, it's so...I'm not sure if traditional is the word to call it, but it's filled with interesting history and seems like a really cool, relaxing place to live xD
Hoenn: Fortree City. Treehouses...tall fields of grass...winona...flying-types...it's really awesome there.
Sinnoh: Snowpoint City, because it looks pretty amazing from in the anime, and has a really cold climate. Lots of snow, ice-type pokemon--I could raise a Glaceon!--and the gym leader is really nice, too.
Unova: Either Nimbasa or Mistralton City, because the characters of my otp live in those places they're both really varied, but at the same time, they're both pretty cool. Mistralton seems like an out of the way, relaxing yet awesome place to live, since you can go skydiving with Skyla if you wanted...I think. There's also Chargestone Cave nearby, which would be great for raising electric pokemon. Nimbasa seems really exciting what with all the activities and the ferris wheel...they're both really awesome? Humilau City seems pretty awesome, too, as well as Undella Town...

All in all, if I had to pick one, I would say Nimbasa City, because...city lights. Elesa. Ferris wheels. Seems like a really cool place, though in second would be Mistralton, and in third, Undella Town or Humilau City. Yeah, all my top ones are from Unova xD I'm 100% sure I would leave Nimbasa for vacations to Undella or Humilau a lot, though, since those places are really awesome, too.

A place I would not like to live in would probably be Lavender Town? Because, well, you know...ghosts, dead pokemon, and possessed people. Not very fun. The only plus side to that town, in my opinion, is that they have a really cool gym leader.

Last edited:
Kanto-Vermilion, Johto-Goldenrod, Hoenn-Lilycove, Sinnoh-Jubilife, Unova-Nimbasa

I'd probably live in Icirrus City, Snowpoint City, and that town-ish place in Kalos that's in the snowy area. It would always be snowing (or raining) all the time, so I would always have an excuse to not go outside.

...I have no life...

Ecruteak. The Dance Theatre, the Bell Tower, and my favorite Gym Leader. It's got it all!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom