• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which type of battles are you the best at?

What battle style are you the best at?

• Single

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Double

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Triple

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Rotation

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
No access to Wi-Fi,
but I know my answer and it's a double.

It's all because gen IV and Battle Factory.
I don't have patience to put SR or plan that much or even use toxic and stall.
And when I try to rush things and use the hi SPD/ATK pokémons, I lose...bad...
That's why double battle and moves that hit multiple targets are my favorite.

I do like triple battles too, but in my taste they end too quickly
and there can be some dramatic happenings in the battle.
First it loos like you're winning, but suddenly you are on your last pokémon.
I think it's fun, but not same as double battle.

Double battle.

I do Single battles most of the time. I cant stand seeing too many Pokemon on one screen.

I'm best at Single battles and Double Battles, since I'm more used to those two than Triple and Rotation battles.

I'm good at Singles, I suppose, but Double battles are where I'm at. When I had heard of Triple battles months ago, I was very eager to try them out, thinking they'd play like Double - but it turns out I'm pretty bad at them, which has totally caught me by surprise. I seem to have bad luck with my order - I always have the Pokemon matched up against me in the wrong way. I dunno. I haven't played enough Rotation battles to really get a feel for them, but I don't imagine that I'll master them very soon. Double seems to be my main thing.

Though I enjoy Double Battles a lot, I suck horribly at them. Triple and Rotation Battle I do even worse at; I'm much better and more used to Single Battles.

I like double battles because two pokemon can help! triple battles aren't familiar with me, so...

I usually prefer singles, I just find it so much easier to build an attack pattern and structure.

That and i spam surf and EQ like nobodys business..... ehehe

I'm pretty good at singles. Doubles, I would give it some time before I do anything of that sort even though Colosseum forced so many double battles on me... As for triple and rotation, I prefer triple over rotation. I just can't get used to rotation. It took me a while to get used to the few rotation battles in the actual game itself. And triple is kinda like doubles in a way. It just has another Pokemon on the field.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom