• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which type would be the character above be?

I have no clue but given the fact her name comes from Verde, which is green...... Grass type

Cogita and Volo (sorry I don't know if I'm allowed to put two characters)

Cogita- Fairy/Psychic

Volo- Fairy/Ghost

I chose Fairy for both because they both have strong connections to Fairy-type Pokemon (Cogita is friends with Enamorus and gives you the Pixie Plate while Volo's main Pokemon partner is Togekiss). Cogita is part-Psychic because of her extensive knowledge of Hisui lore while Volo is part-Ghost because he turns out to have made a pact with Giratina and gives you the Spooky Plate. I also considered making Volo a Fairy/Dark because of his status as the villain, but I decided that Ghost was more thematically appropriate.

Jolyne Cujoh from JJBA

Fighting/Bug

Jolyne's Stand: Stone Free, employs superhuman strength and agility; but also comes with the ability to manipulate the body into unraveling into versatile strings. The former type is easily justified, but the latter may be nebulous to some. I chose Bug in reference to how many moves involving strings are usually Bug type: Sticky Web, String Shot, and the Bug-type Z-Move Savage Spinout.

KAngel (OMGkawaiiAngel-chan) - NEEDY STREAMER OVERLOAD/NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE

Back
Top Bottom