• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which unbuyable items should be buyable?

Should we able to buy master balls?

• Yes

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Only if it costs a lot

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 73 47.7%

• Total voters
Carrying on from the "Should we be able to buy master balls?" thread, this one applies to any marketable, non-key item that cannot be bought.

Examples include Max Revives, the Ether family, and some evolutionary stones.

Personally, I don't see any reason why the first two shouldn't be available at Marts. I'd suggest the following prices:

Max Revive: P5000

Ether: P1500
Max Ether: P2500
Elixir: P3000
Max Elixir: P5000

And have their sale prices adjusted accordingly.

All in your list, there are nothing else I want to be buyable atm.

Re: Should we be able to buy master balls?

decided to merge this thread into the unbuyable items thread. huzzah!

Re: Should we be able to buy master balls?

decided to merge this thread into the unbuyable items thread. huzzah!

AGH! My poll got deleted in the merge T_T

Is there any way to restore it?

Examples include Max Revives, the Ether family, and some evolutionary stones.

Personally, I don't see any reason why the first two shouldn't be available at Marts. I'd suggest the following prices:

Max Revive: P5000

Ether: P1500
Max Ether: P2500
Elixir: P3000
Max Elixir: P5000

And have their sale prices adjusted accordingly.

I never use those so it doesn't matter to me.

I agree that Master Balls, if they are able to be bought at all, should be worth an insane amount of money, just so its hard to obtain more than one.

PP Up and PP Max should be buyable. Game Freak did something similar with TMs being reusable over and over in BW so why not make more easy to get the two PP modifier items? Aside from hidden spots and the Pickup ability, of course.

Pokemon 151 shirts...

I think it would be good to make M'balls available for purchase from some trainer club or something at a super high price, like that third ribbon from the resort area in DPPt.

Cheapening it though would ruin the game, IMO.

Evolutionary stones should be purchasable if you ask me, instead of going through some silly, easy but tedious side quest to get them.

Outside of that, I can't see what else should be buyable.

Evolutionary stones should be purchasable if you ask me, instead of going through some silly, easy but tedious side quest to get them.

Outside of that, I can't see what else should be buyable.

This would be so nice. It kinda sucks that you can only buy them in certain games and not all.

Technically getting Evolutionary stones through buying already happened, albeit in Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and the remakes FireRed and LeafGreen. But only Fire, Water, Leaf, and Thunder stones were available.

I wouldn't mind something like this returning though with an expanded library.

Not exaclty buy...but you should maybe find them as hidden items, or maybeget them as a prize for defeating the elite four or something.

Technically getting Evolutionary stones through buying already happened, albeit in Red/Blue/Green/Yellow and the remakes FireRed and LeafGreen. But only Fire, Water, Leaf, and Thunder stones were available.

I wouldn't mind something like this returning though with an expanded library.

YES. Moon Stones and Sun Stones, all I have to say.

Not exaclty buy...but you should maybe find them as hidden items, or maybe get them as a prize for defeating the elite four or something.

Hidden items have been around for a while.

YES. Moon Stones and Sun Stones, all I have to say.

Both the Moon and the Sun Stone are already very easy to find via either DPt's Underground or HGSS/BW's Pickup that I would be actually upset if they decided to make them available as buyable items. The same is true for the Dusk/Shiny/Dawn Stones in DPt's and all the stones in BW if you make use of the High Link feature so I don't think they should be more widespread.

Both the Moon and the Sun Stone are already very easy to find via either DPt's Underground or HGSS/BW's Pickup that I would be actually upset if they decided to make them available as buyable items. The same is true for the Dusk/Shiny/Dawn Stones in DPt's and all the stones in BW if you make use of the High Link feature so I don't think they should be more widespread.

Really? I didn't know that. Well, I never went Underground or walked around with a Pokemon with Pickup.

I'd rather be able to buy Heart Scales.

Plus, with 2 Masterballs in BW, I'd say we're being spoiled atm.

No. That would basically destroy the entire point of the Master Ball, it being the ultimate ball you can only use once. I seriously see no fun in having more than one.

I personally think the Master Ball is some sort of laurel wreath for trainers. they have to fight for one, so no, I don't want them sold. but there are a lot of items they could sell... like evolution-inducing items, those that aren't sold yet. especially the Moon Stone.

I think there should be more evolutionary stones and Max Revives able to be bought. But the last should cost a lot.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom