• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which user gave you the worst argument

alster08

BF Author
Reaction score
Almost everyone has gotten into a little chat fight with some user. Who was yours and why.

I don't really get into arguments, but there was one a couple months back.
I forgot who the user was, but the topic was how I apparently ripped someone off in the trading center. I clearly didn't but we resolved the issue later on.

Thanks.

Wigglytuff. She says I only named one Colosseum class (as I made a list featuring classes from Colosseum), I make an entire list with bulbapedia links disproving otherwise, she says "lol, only one of those is from colosseum /fail". Ryuu told me to stop it before I could reply though :mad:

Neltharion (Nell) and I go into minor skirmishes now and then. I just want to ignore him so I never respond to him anymore. I also took him off the Advance Wars fangroup I opened.

And I just wanna kill who made "League of Meme Fans" to mock my "League of Pingas Haters" group. I closed it down that same night.

^I remember him

Probably Mr. Moto.

Arthough, he was good for a raugh.

I stirr raugh at arr of his post.

Granted, it was more rike "I'MMA SPAM YOU AND DESTROY YOUR PROFIRE!"

Feliciano. We used to be friends. Now, after some stupid things I did, we're not friends anymore.

I'm not proud of the last thing that I said but that user had trolled 3 others that night and they hadn't actually came into contact with him prior. We also did have some issues in a few threads as well I believe.
convoz.png
I think I can say that others had arguments with him as well.

I believe that I haven't really gotten in a big fight with anyone but one person who got banned. Ben Cousins.

None. I try not to get into fights. Even outside the internet I don't fight with anyone. Small debates yes but no big arguements.

I dont remember me getting in any arguments...
I hope I don't get in one any time soon. =P

Oh yeah, Phineaslover as well. He has a personal grudge against me for reporting his trolling, and he's created two sockpuppets to insult me.

i've never been in a fight here really... the only time where i get pissed off is when some people in the soap box argue about how gay marriage and such is abnormal. the polls too you know... people voting for an option like "gays should be punished" makes me wanna explode and just revile those who voted for that option. but in the end, i never try to prove them otherwise. that's why i never get into fights, really.

i don't deal with immoral, corrupted people anyways.

Once I argued with a troll (forgot their name) but that's about it. I try to stay nice about most things

I think mine was with Dogasu's Backpack thread, who denied following Dogasu's views mindlessly. I pointed this out, and he went ape-shit on me. I do not remember the name, but I think it would be best to not name names.

Neltharion (Nell) and I go into minor skirmishes now and then. I just want to ignore him so I never respond to him anymore. I also took him off the Advance Wars fangroup I opened.

And I just wanna kill who made "League of Meme Fans" to mock my "League of Pingas Haters" group. I closed it down that same night.

What? You don't like him? I guess you could add him to your ignore list. I thought two people who have an interest in the same series on a forum not specific to that series could gain ground. It helps me here.

Last edited:
mine was Gengerblood 300. He randomly VM's me and says oh I will give you a legit Shiny Venasour and Legit Shiny Regigigas for my Tru Arceus. I found out they were hacks and then he claimes that he dosent know what legit ment. A couple days later he does the same excact thing but this time i denied it.

Back
Top Bottom