• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which villainous team would the user above be a member of?

Silver thinks he's too good for evil teams. But maybe the user above tries to infiltrate Team Rocket on his behalf.
if he asked me to, i would be willing to do it for him. especially if i got to "have a word" with that deadbeat dad of his.

also team flare because i associate you heavily with kalos

In spite of the user's expressed fondness of Generations 1, 2, and 4; the former for personal aesthetic reasons and the latter being the generation the user prefers to indulge in; I feel like neither of the teams that comprise of those generations are the best fit for this user.

In fact, I think as a potential antagonist, this user might be more suited for the later antagonists, which gradually veer towards a more sympathetic and human direction than the unrepentantly antagonistic Team Rocket and Galactic. Though, Skull, Yell, and Star's gang-related motif and somewhat thuggish demeanors may deter her; and she may not be so impressed with Flare's and Macros Cosmos' materialistic nature. Aether does befit her light-leaning aesthetic but my verdict leans the most to... Omega Ruby's depiction of Team Magma.

On one hand, Team Aqua's more animal rights and naturalistic goals somewhat caters more to her personal projects often displaying a world where mankind has declined in favor of another species equally sapient; but on the other, from your palette sensibilities often pertaining to ruddy colorations and Pokemon affiliated to Fire, as well as portraying yourself as a sheltered but studious individual devoted to the potency of strong intellect; I think your personality is more adjacent to Maxie's cerebral personality and Magma's goal of using a hypothetical expanded landmass to provide a more advantageous environment to sustain the civilization and community for a better future.

Back
Top Bottom