• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean reeling?

Nope, he means that they're actually wheeling around the cash, because there's so much of it.
Like... Wheelbarrows 'n' shit.

Just a note: I put down HeartGold, but I decided to get both a while back. Already pre-ordered both of them.

I know earlier in this thread I said I was getting Pokemon SoulSilver, but now I'm thinking I want both!

I preordered Heartgold! Yay

Now I hope the mini senior project will be done around the same time

I'm getting HeartGold, since back in the old days I owned Gold :3. But I'm propably getting both of them sometime.

I'll be getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver. SoulSilver from the US and HeartGold from Europe.

HeartGold will be my main game, of course. ^-^

Hahaha, wow, we have a perfect tie here for each game. It really shows how good a job Game Freak does at making each version just as desirable/fair as the other.

heartgold. gold was my first pokemon game and i want the full force of nostalgia. plus, i'm pretty sure my friend is getting soulsilver

Neither. I'll wait for a while and buy it used, just like I've been doing with every Pokemon game for the past 10+ years (except for Crystal).

That being said, I'd prefer the Gold version.

I'm probably going to end up getting SoulSilver.

It doesn't look like there will be a third game (even though there has very every single generation up until now: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) as I ended up buying Diamond then Pearl later and it just so happened that Platinum was released which was a major downturn.

I think if all goes as planned I'll go and pre order HeartGold on Saturady :D

I'm probably going to end up getting SoulSilver.

It doesn't look like there will be a third game (even though there has very every single generation up until now: Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum) as I ended up buying Diamond then Pearl later and it just so happened that Platinum was released which was a major downturn.
Yeah, but just think, FireRed & LeafGreen didn't have a third game either. So they probably will stick to the "remakes don't have a third game" kind of way.

I preordered SoulSilver yesterday. I prefer HeartGold because of the exclusives and because I had Gold back in 2000, it just happened that I like Lugia's figurine the most, so I ended up choosing SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom