• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which X & Y girl are you going to ship Ash with?

Ashfangirl22

I love Ash.
Reaction score
X & Y is right around the corner, I'm curious if any ones already found some one they want Ash withXD

Depends on whether any of them travel with Ash. She'll be the one shipped with him most.

Depends on whether any of them travel with Ash. She'll be the one shipped with him most.

It depends. If his rival is a girl and she's got more of a chemistry than his travel companion than sure but if not, then probably the main girl.

I guess may, Gotta love that eevee(wait does she have one? I forgot xD) And skitty,

Pokemon XY series haven't begin so I can't say !
Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .

Considering that Serena might be older then Ash while Shauna might not appear at all .
However , When Pokemon XY series begin , I will indeed chose the most beautiful , graceful , Hot , busty and entertaining girl for Ash !
Sound Unfair , But after seeing what Ash been thought in Unova , I don't give a dam care about fairness !
I'm after all , An average normal perverted boy who attract by a girl's Look rather then her personality .

at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime

at least your honest, hmmm I think I could also pair him with Viola seeing that she will be in the anime

Problem is , she too Old !
By the time Ash reach her age , She will be women close to 40 !
Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .
Or else Why I didn't ship Ash with Candice or Skyla ?

Aah, though usually I go see with winds up happening in the Anime, I can't resist shipping him with Sana for now.

I guess may, Gotta love that eevee(wait does she have one? I forgot xD) And skitty,

This thread is referring to which XY girl you'd ship Ash with, which May is not. If you've any shippings with him and a girl revealed to be in XY, feel free to post them! uwu

Therefore , I prefer Ash to end up with someone same-aged or 2 year younger then him .

that doesn't mean that they can't be paired, I mean they pair ash with Sabrina, Elesa, freaking Chynthia for godsakes so I don't see the problem with viola and besides she does looks fairy young, but I do see your point, I'm just not convince by it, I still stand by my shipping Ash with Viola (still prefer Ash and Serena as my main X and Y pairing)

that doesn't mean that they can't be paired, I mean they pair ash with Sabrina, Elesa, freaking Chynthia for godsakes so I don't see the problem with viola and besides she does looks fairy young, but I do see your point, I'm just not convince by it, I still stand by my shipping Ash with Viola (still prefer Ash and Serena as my main X and Y pairing)

Accept , I'm talking about shipping that might come true !
There barely 40% chance that Ash might end up with somebody so the older girls has even lesser chance .

Aah, though usually I go see with winds up happening in the Anime, I can't resist shipping him with Sana for now.

This thread is referring to which XY girl you'd ship Ash with, which May is not. If you've any shippings with him and a girl revealed to be in XY, feel free to post them! uwu

How about Ninfia's Human form ! (Various fanart )
Does that count !
Writer could bring a girl who bear a similarity with Ninfia .

Accept , I'm talking about shipping that might come true !
There barely 40% chance that Ash might end up with somebody so the older girls has even lesser chance .
that doesn't mean that I'll stop shipping them....

I hope they make a Lolita recurring girl character so that I can ship her with in Kelos. I used to ship him with Marley but she didn't give him the time of day. Hopefully she's cute and has a nice personality.

I am shipping Ash with Alexa. Want a hint? Watch the preview :x I might even make a thread if sufficient people join me :p

During this 15 year , Misty is the only Cute girl who shown Direct Affection toward Ash !
All other girl like Macy , Anabel & Angie aren't that cute at all .
Anabel look's a little cute because her face has some femininity While the other 2 doesn't have a single trace of Femininity in their face .
As for May & Dawn , Nether one of them shown Direct affection toward Ash and Movie girls aren't count even if they kissed Ash. (Plus Their feeling still unconfirmed)
I wonder , Is it because of Misty ?
Personally I like Misty But I will be really disappointed if the writer made only unattractive Or a liitle-Cute girl fall for Ash to give Misty advantage Over Them .
Plus , Misty may be cuter then all other girl who shown direct affection toward Ash but she's no match for May , Dawn , Skyla , Candice , Flannary and Aleaxa !
Also , its insulting for Misty too .
Its a indirect way of saying Misty so weak on beauty level that Writer has to create even weaker competition with no femininity for her .
There no problem with Writer wanting Boyish looking girl for Ash but they should go for someone like this who look feminine despite the Boyish hair -
300px-Sankarea.Ranko-Saoji.640x960.jpg

May be, I should have choose Kari (Digimon).
So , Just like I said before-
I really really really want a extremely attractive , Cute and possible curvy girl to fall for Ash in XY series for once . A girl who cuter then May , Dawn , Serena and Possibly all other attractive gym leader !
And If Writer are force to make that girl the main heroin & future wife of Ash then be it .
Its not like Ash has to end up with Misty or the world will end .
I'm fine As long as Ash end up with a really cute girl .
Some people might say Moral thing ''Beauty doesn't matter '' And ''Inside matter more then outside'' .
I reply is '''Save it for The Real World ! Pokemon is fiction , Its nether Real World Or Some Shoujo Love Story''
Plus , So Many UNFAIR thing happen in Best Wishs So I don't mind Writer being unfair by choosing Ash's Love-interest by Beauty !
Hopefully , Ash will finally get a Same-aged Tsundere Female rival Who strong , Serious , Strict , Smart , Arrogant , rude , Curvy and most importantly Cute in XY Series and that girl will fall for him!
For far Shuana is the same-aged girl revealed but I hope there going to be a lot of cute girl in XY Series .
Pokemon need more Moe , Just like the Original series had a lot of Moe .

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom