• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whiscash Pond Sprite Shop

IAmWhiscash

Gotta Whiscash 'em All!
Reaction score
YOJrEFY.png

Welcome to my sprite shop! I am IAmWhiscash and here you can order custom sprites by me. I've been
spriting all over the web since around 2006, so hopefully I can impress you. :)

eTGdK9r.png

I only have a few rules, and they're mainly to make my life easier and this process as efficient as possible.

1) I will only take 5 requests at a time, so if it is full please wait until there is at least one available spot.
2) Only 1 request per person. If you try to make more than 1 request, your entire post will be ignored.
3) I have 3 days to make your request. After that, you can take out your pointy sticks.
4) Only order the options listed below, and use the form for that option so I can do your request correctly.

Now, on to the options, examples and forms for ordering!

FP1ubeR.png

These are very simple sprites. I will change the color of a chosen Pokemon.

Recolor Form:
Pokemon:
New Color:

Examples:
kWWrew7.png

783BNPA.png

A re-type is a Pokemon sprite that has been edited to look like it is a different type. Please only use one type as
the new type. If your original Pokemon is dual-type, you can choose one of the types to be replaced (otherwise
I'll just do what I think looks best).

Re-Type Form:
Pokemon:
Type:

Examples:
cj3geV2.png

DEFmoHR.png

Fusions are my specialty! This is when you fuse together two or more Pokemon to make a single sprite, and I
think they're the most creative form of non-scratch spriting. Please only request fusions of two Pokemon. Provide
a base (the sprite that will be edited) and a secondary Pokemon (the sprite that will be fused onto the base sprite).
If you have no preference of which sprite is base and which is secondary, please specify that.

Form:
Base Pokemon:
Secondary Pokemon:

Examples:
fPbnu2M.png

fvmnl2N.png

These are the current requests. If this list is full, please don't request. If you request when this list isn't full, but
there are requests that haven't been added to it yet, then you will be put on the wait list. (aka when the requests are
full but this list isn't up to date).

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Wait List:

Completed Requests: 1

Last edited:
Jeez, you're really good.
Could you fuse a Tyranitar and Raichu?
I couldn't tell you which would be easier to use as a base especially because of the size difference, so no real preference.

Hello, hello. <3 Very nice pixel art.

Recolor Form
Pokemon: Jellicent
New Color: Black and blue, instead of blue and white. Eugh.

Re-Type:
Pokemon: Glaceon
Type: Grass/Fairy (2 types ban me jk :p)

Fusions:
Base Pokemon: Togekiss
Secondary Pokemon: Blissy

Back
Top Bottom